• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the poster above was a Pokémon, which Pokémon would they be?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Cubone always makes me think of Kangaskhan, so you're that! I swear I have to check my spelling of Kangaskhan every time. xD

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
    Well, I see the phrase 'ice cold' beneath your username, and 'ice' makes me think of Weiss, a character from RWBY who wields a rapier. As the rapier is an elegant blade, I would associate it with a Pokemon like Gallade!

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
    Well, there's a Golbat in your sig, and Koga uses a Golbat (at least, in the Pokemon Adventures manga, not sure about games/anime). Koga also used an Arbok, and I like snakes, so you are that!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    That guy (or girl, I'm not entirely sure) in your signature reminds me of Fennekin with his/her hair colour, so that's what I'm going with.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Well you're a Torchic on my Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon file, so that's what you are now. X3

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Well I see Cubone is in your avatar, and Trapinch is another cute Ground-type, so I'm going with Trapinch.

Back