• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the poster above was a Pokémon, which Pokémon would they be?

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Since you like Nuzlockes, I'll put you down as a Ghost-type. Also, you're a fanboy of Platinum and HeartGold... I'll go with Dusknoir, a fourth gen Pokemon. It kind of resembles your avatar as well.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Rain T. again, hmm? Well, okay, let's go somewhere else with this.

Your avatar's head makes me think of an orange onion for some reason. You're still quirky, and now you're combat ready... because of onion head, we'll narrow this down to a Grass-type this time. They may not do very well in the rain, but they absorb that water into their roots! So there's that. Oh, but there's a Grass-type who loves the rain! Rain Dish Ludicolo! It fits with the quirky nature too. And because it's already ready to dance, it's always probably ready to fight.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    You seem to be giving pretty large explanations for your choices. So Wailord, who is the biggest poke.

plz don't say Lickitung/Kingler

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
    Hmm...well, Kingler is a crab. Cancer (from the 12 Zodiac signs) is also a crab. Another Zodiac is Taurus, the bull. And since Tauros not only greatly resembles a bull but sounds almost exactly like Taurus, that's what you are this time.

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    Since you love Grass and your username is grassdragon, I see you as a Sceptile.

Sirfetch’d

You have a Giratina in your sig so I assume you love Ghost Pokemon. You are a Dusclops!

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
    Nice to see this thread kicking again!

That said, you are a Yanmega, another Bug/Flying type with its pre-evolution found in Johto (at least, in the SS/HG games).

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Judging by your profile description, I guess you've got a nostalgic feeling towards Sinnoh, so I'm going to say you're a cute little Starly!

EDIT: Wow, and then you just changed your avatar to Hilda, you ninja! :P

Back