• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the poster above was a Pokémon, which Pokémon would they be?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
  • Hmm, your username kinda reminds me of "Steven," which in turn makes me think of Metagross. Does that work?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I'm going to say you're a Rattata, because you're everywhere I look recently! And Rattata are cute like your posting style. :D

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I actually see you as a Tropius. I stared at your avatar a little too long a couple of times and it just started to look oddly reminiscent of a Tropius.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • You'd either be a Ledian since it can learn both Swift and Silver Wind by leveling up (hence starry windy :D), or a Victini since you're PC's resident Victini :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I think this time around you'll be Bellossom, you're so sunny and happy all the time and the plantyness suits you wonderfully!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    And you're a Torchic because that's about all I can tell from your theme right now!

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • You're a Mew, because you seem to be able to transform conversations from Pokemon to Yugioh and back again within the same sentence. Seriously I have no idea what you and Revise are saying half the time! :D Also Mew is cuter than Ditto so there's that.and terriermon

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • I mean, it's pretty obvious you're a Flareon, but to make it original, I think you're a bulbasaur, cuz he's the first pokemon and you look like you love the original 151.

I think I'm pretty obvious XD

Years
  • You are a Venonat because I saw you liked cute and poison-type Pokemon. Well now you are both ^-^
    Spoiler:

frostedmeowstic

sweet cat
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2018
    Based on your profile, which has cherry blossom trees(? i think) on it, which makes me think of grass types, I would say you are a Tropius!

Back