• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If u were a trainer and had to choose a pokemon, which one would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soren

A Guardian of Ga'hoole
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2006
    I would have flygon. I have my reasons. Although Salamance would'nt be so bad either.

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    From the starters... I would choose Bulbasaur and never evolve it since Bulba is my second favorite Pokemon 8D

I would choose Mew =D!!! But Mew is a legend o.o

I would also take Chikorita, Treecko, Larvitar, Dratini, Bagon, Trapinch, or Chinchou. xP

PKS

|S|E|A|R|C|H| my anti-dupe
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2009
    If I were a trainer I would prolly choose one of the water starters, Squirtle, Totodile, or Mudkip, or Rattata which is starting to seem really cute. ;)

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    so many to choose from..if it was from out of all 9 starters,I would choose Totodile^^ If it was the Kanto pokes only,I would choose Squirtle,for Johto,I pick Totodile,and for Hoenn I pick Treeko^^ If I were to pick any random Pokemon it would be Umbreon or Eevee and then I would train it to Umbreon^^ or I would choose one of the canines..Houndour,Poochyena,Growlithe,Absol.. or I would pick Plusle or Minun because they're kawaii^^

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    Well, it would need to be able to fly, for travel wise, cool looking, for bragging wise, Shiney, for the same reason, blue, coz its a cool color. Find one with those atributes, and ill take it :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2008
    A nincada, so i could get two pokemon when it reaches lv.20 (Shedinja is a great pokemon as well)

Years
    If I had to choose, It would probably be either Arcanine or Absol. I cant really choose, I love them both equally :P

If I had to choose a Pokemon to start with, it would deffinantly be Growlithe though. Even though it aint on the starting Pokemon list XD

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Decisisions, Decisions.
    For me I would like to choose a Seel. Kind of obvious don't you think? Well anyways I want too choose Seel because: It's smart, It's Friendly, and also I could even surf from place-to-place on it. If it were one of the starters I would choose Cyndaquill. I'm very fond of it's final evolution "Typhlosion".

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Most defiantly Trapinch. It evovles into Flygon my all time favorite. That or Munchlax.

Treecko404

Fire Treecko
    Years
    I would probably choose a Mudkip. It's small, so I can carry it wherever, and teach it Surf when it turns into Swampert. I can also take it fishing when I go out on the ocean.

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    If I could be a trainer I'd choose Squirtle.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Whoa there! I thought like all of the starting pokemon like Squirtle and Treecko and all that!
    Anyways, outta those guys...I think i would choose 3 pokemon (which i cant but if i can...) And they r the 3 Water pokemon! Squirtle, Todadile(forgot how to spell that name again...must check in my Silver, lol) and Mudkip...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back