• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if we ever meet again

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    think of someone in your past who left you.
    if they met you today, what do you think the differences about you they'll pick up on would be?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Probably my best friend from high school, Roxanne. We were great friends since middle school, but due to me chasing popularity during freshman year of high school we both went in our separate ways, and I was an idiot for that. I really miss her and she was the main reason why I met my first boyfriend. Without her, I never would have entered the dating world. xD

I really hope she's doing well. If we have met today, she'd be pretty surprised that I'm dating someone else. We'd probably start talking about our lives once again, and how idiotic I was for chasing the popular crowd. We'd probably be laughing at that.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023

My dad left me when I was 5. If I saw him now, I'd probably call him a douchebag.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    A childhood friend from about six or seven years ago. Her name was Chloe, I knew her back when I lived in England. Me and her were great friends for the longest time; we'd just hang out and bike around the neighborhood, talking and not giving a care in the world. Man, those were the times. Damn, now I feel all nostalgic.

Unfortunately, we had a dispute in the latter years of our friendship. Mainly because I was a ****ing dumbass, even for a nine year old. Though, even if that hadn't happened, my family ended up moving away to another house anyway, so our friendship would've ended then. I just wish I hadn't been so stupid and ended it on a much better note.

I do wonder how she turned out. She used to be a real tomboy when we were kids; I wonder if she's all girly now. Man, that'd be weird as hell. The main reason we became friends was because she was into a bunch of boyish stuff like me anyway. But assuming she's similar to how she was before, I think she'd find me... weird. I mean, I used to be so energetic, but now I'm all laid-back and kind of boring on the outside. More or less everything about me's different. Hell, I was even more fit back then from riding around my bike all the time. xD

On a side note, I first met her when I saw Chloe and her sister riding their bikes, and decided to follow them. I don't know what was going through my head, but I ended up stalking them halfway around the block before they noticed me and called me out. It's one of my weirdest yet most fond memories.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    More outspoken, relaxed, confident. More myself. I guess overall just a happier person.

Years
    One of my colleagues at work is actually someone I was in class with during sixth grade, and she left my school after sixth grade as well. She says that I am definitely more willing to speak out nowadays and have more social skills than I used to, considering how shy I was nearly 8 years ago lol

However, if I met someone from elementary school again that I haven't seen in so long, they'd probably notice my hair, since I used to have very short hair. Nowadays, I have longer hair, and same as above, they'd see that I've grown to be less shy as well.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
    Everyone recognises me from even primary school, and I have no idea who some of them are. Aside from getting more mellow since I was a kid, I've hardly changed... and I'm not sure if that's good or bad, really. Probably neither.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    Oh boy. This is a tough one to me. I wish I could meet my good friend Aimee again. Blab all about how I still like the same things she and I adored as children in school. Apologise for being such a uncivilised brat when we had our bad times. She'll probably notice that appearance wise I haven't changed much..aside from the after-affects of having braces, haha. I'd give anything to see her again, though I do see her brother at college. But I fear that she's since put away all childish things.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
    Pretty much everything. I've changed a lot since high school, looks, attitude, everything.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    My hair, which is shorter, and my personality, which is... meaner? Annoyed? I'm definitely not that bubbly of a person I was in past years.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I've gone from high school overachiever to a life of apathetic mediocrity and I'm perfectly OK with it, something my high school self would not have been. That's what my friend Sally picked up on when I reconnected with her recently after a long absence.

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    My first girlfriend, the first girl I had feelings for, disappeared from my life 3 years ago. When we were dating, she deleted her Facebook because of drama and never relaunched it. My best guess is that she moved back to Oklahoma or Texas somewhere.
    If she saw me today, she'd be blown away at how much I've changed and matured. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to talk with her for just an hour and see how different we've become.

Years
    Sometimes I'd like to think there's a possibility of my ex-best friend of 6 years back from elementary school through to high school, and I would reunite just to catch up, but that's highly unlikely. I follow her on Instagram so I can immediately tell that we'd be even more polar opposites than we were back in grade school, and those differences didn't matter back then. Now they do considering she's significantly has been more outgoing than I, and I'd rather hermit at home. Those differences would not result in anything interesting \: But it'd still be nice to see her.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I think of a Chinese girl I knew in fourth and fifth grade named Anna. She was a really sweet girl back then and definitely an overachiever from what I noticed on her Facebook feed in middle school. In Carolina we were in the same town up until I moved going into high school, however I left into homeschooling halfway through sixth grade, and I feeling she left that middle school as well for another place (looks like their idiocy and class was too much for both of us, eh?).

I imagine it'd be so amazing to talk to her after all these years in person, considering I haven't seen her since elementary school. We're still in touch on Facebook if need be (even though we don't talk much), so there's no reason it couldn't happen once we're both adults (when I would have mobility and her parents wouldn't be an obstacle). I have changed so drastically since mere months ago, moreso in the past two years, and in an unbelievable amount since I knew her, so I imagine we'd both be rather different to each other.

She was a rather nice girl back then and it doesn't seem she thinks bad of me from memory, so why not? :3

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I think of a Chinese girl I knew in fourth and fifth grade named Anna. She was a really sweet girl back then and definitely an overachiever from what I noticed on her Facebook feed in middle school. In Carolina we were in the same town up until I moved going into high school, however I left into homeschooling halfway through sixth grade, and I feeling she left that middle school as well for another place (looks like their idiocy and class was too much for both of us, eh?).

I imagine it'd be so amazing to talk to her after all these years in person, considering I haven't seen her since elementary school. We're still in touch on Facebook if need be (even though we don't talk much), so there's no reason it couldn't happen once we're both adults (when I would have mobility and her parents wouldn't be an obstacle). I have changed so drastically since mere months ago, moreso in the past two years, and in an unbelievable amount since I knew her, so I imagine we'd both be rather different to each other.

She was a rather nice girl back then and it doesn't seem she thinks bad of me from memory, so why not? :3

I legitimately thought you were going to tell us that you met up with her again recently and she wasn't Chinese anymore lmao

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Is the "they left you" an important part of this question?

Back