• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you are bored, what do you do?

Limey-chan

Batzu
Years
  • I couldn't possibly say without getting an infraction

Listen to music, draw stuff, YooChoob, lurk post on various messageboards and forums, kill an obscene amount of time looking up things on Wiki/Bulba/Lostpedia.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    I do art....or I go on omegle.com. Scary stuff there, it can get your heart beat pumping :O I don't usually on alone though, need some people around me XDXD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I vm spam. :3

Actually, I do it voluntarily, even when I'm not bored. It sometimes varies, though usually only one person. And it'll generally make me feel better or worse, so it's perfect.

I also write intros to stories or make OVP threads, or, play my DS.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • It wildly depends on where I am. If I'm sitting in public somewhere I just start my Zune and listen to music. If I'm at home I do much of the same. Now if I'm home alone, I might hunt up a few markers and draw on myself but that's only if I'm REALLY bored.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    i listen to music, watch pointless youtube videos, go outside, draw.. VM random people and hope they think you aren't stalking them... eat food?

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2011
    Listen to music, play soccer, and right now I'm in the middle of Twilight Princess (best game ever!)

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I play games, read my VM spam, or just take a nap usually since I don't go outside D:

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Go and roleplay on World of Warcraft (Moonglade realm ftw)
    Talk to WeAreSoStartled - 'cause these people are my BFF's ;D
    Draw something, anything.
    Listen to music.
    Write stories.
    Consider writing poetry, but realise how gay that would make me (Nah, I love poetry, but I can't write it just on the spot)

Uh, that's it, really. That's what I do if I get bored.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • I come on here and answer threads like this, listen to music, Photoshop, watch random YouTube videos, post large amounts of useless rambling on Twitter, play video games... etc. :P

I rarely leave my computer. :| Maybe that would help with curing boredom, I should try it sometime.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
  • The obvious play pokemon.

That or listen to music, play guitar, play some rb2 drums, read some Stephen King novels, draw, write, etc.

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
  • /x/ board on 4chan, play DS, program games, take photos of things around me, draw, go to the mall, omegle, go on youtube, talk to friends over MSN / AIM, text people, use skype, play Territory Wars, go through my stuff in hopes of finding new things, facebook stalk people, lurk on threads here or on other forums, check various sites like deviantart / twitter, write a scary story, listen to music, go looking for new bands, think up random stories, go on tvtropes / wikipedia, look up good movies... I usually find something to amuse myself when bored, hopefully that gives you a good idea of something to do :3

Back