• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you became Supreme Ruler of the United States, what would you do?

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    I would do the following:
    -Repeal the USA PATRIOT Act immediately
    -Cut federal spending drastically
    -Repeal Obamacare
    -Implement a Balanced Budget Amendment
    -Legalize same-sex marriage, adoption by same-sex couples, and polygamy
    -Legalize all drugs for personal use
    -End the use of the death penalty
    -Allow off-shore drilling
    -Personalize Social Security
    -Repeal hate crime laws
    -Place limits on welfare programs
    -Legalize prostitution
    -Overturn Roe v. Wade
    -Eliminate the EPA, Department of Education, and the Department of Homeland Security
    -Lower the age of consent to 14 (this is what it was in Canada until very recently)
    -Cut taxes for all income brackets
    -Reasonably deregulate businesses and financial institutions
    -Repeal most federal gun control legislation
    -End the Iraq War and withdraw all of our troops from overseas
    -Levy heavy fines on businesses that hire illegals immigrants and build a fence across both of our land borders, while also passing a revised version of the DREAM Act
    -Create a private school voucher system and also mandate interdistrict transfer programs to assist students in failing schools
    -Allow local school boards to teach intelligent design alongside evolution and have nondenominational moments of silence
    -End Don't Ask, Don't Tell immediately
    -Make all elections nonpartisan
    -Sue the hell out of the RIAA and the MPAA for their racketeering and criminally prosecute some of them in the name of internet liberty

These are just some of the things I would do.

Last edited:

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
    Honestly? I would hire some other people to make the decisions for me, not give a care about anything, and use all the money my position gives me access to for personal gain and pleasure (Personal supercomputer for example).

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    1. Repeal the USA Patriot Act.
    2. Cut federal spending.
    3. Legalize all drugs for personal use, with heavy taxes and regulations.
    4. Legalize same-sex marriage, polygamy, same-sex adoption, multiple parent adoption, and so on.
    5. Allow off-shore drilling, while heavily investing in new green-technology.
    6. End the death penalty.
    7. Legalize prostitution with heavy regulations.
    8. Make Lady Gaga the Cultural Empress.
    9. Make Pokemon the official religion.
    10. (And if it was directly after WW2) Establish Israel on the west coast, not in the Middle East.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    if i were the leader of the USA, i'd sell it to Russia, at least that way we wouldn't have to pay back China.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I would fire whoever thought it was a good idea to give an 18-year-old engineering student the reins to a country, and then hold a real election for a new...um...Supreme Ruler? Is this what we call Presidents now?

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
    (In no particular order of importance, without regards to possibility)

1. Make sure even Catholic hospitals provide the morning after pill for patients. From my understanding, not all do.
    2. Legalise prostitution.
    3. Completely legalise same-sex marriage, and also allow them to adopt.
    4. Completely legalise polygamous marriage.
    5. End capitol punishment
    6. Provide more shelter for the homeless, and services that can help them get back on their feet.
    7. Make sure everybody has free health care.
    8. Heighten the importance of mental health more; try to remove the stigma of mental illness.
    9. Make welfare conditions stricter- so it's not an amount anybody can live on.
    10. Heavily modify gun control.

...and so much more.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    (In no particular order of importance, without regards to possibility)

1. Make sure even Catholic hospitals provide the morning after pill for patients. From my understanding, not all do.
    2. Legalise prostitution.
    3. Completely legalise same-sex marriage, and also allow them to adopt.
    4. Completely legalise polygamous marriage.
    5. End capitol punishment
    6. Provide more shelter for the homeless, and services that can help them get back on their feet.
    7. Make sure everybody has free health care.
    8. Heighten the importance of mental health more; try to remove the stigma of mental illness.
    9. Make welfare conditions stricter- so it's not an amount anybody can live on.
    10. Heavily modify gun control.

...and so much more.

We seem to agree on social issues, but disagree on economic issues.

I have one question. When you say that you want to heavily modify gun control laws, do you want to make them more restrictive or less restrictive? I'm for less restriction, but to a reasonable extent.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I'd sell all of the nation's resources and land to whatever foreign governments want them. I'd proceed to take my profits and buy an impenetrable high-security mansion in the Arctic for me and my close friends and relatives to live in. :D

Back