• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you can become a pokemon...

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2012
    And I don't mean in that God-awful Mystery Dungeon way. Come on, I know I'm not the only one who thought of this. So, out of all 493, who would you like to be?

Now, my favorite is Vileplume, but I really would't wanna be that. His flower makes him too cumbersome. I love Grass types, but I would like to be one with opposable hands. So I would have to say Treeko! He has hands, and I like his evos. Plus he's nice & agile. Bulbasaur is also nice, a second choice. I might also like Breeloom, Noctowl, or maybye Nuzleaf, but not so much Nuzleaf.

Your opinions? Who would you want to be?
    Yeah, i agree. But why be a Pokémon? If you had the power to morph into anything, I would be Godzilla. But if the power is weird and I can only transform into a dumb Pokémon, I'd also be Treecko. With a "C".
    Actually, a Treecko would be a great choice, but maybe I like being a human. i could catch Grovyle42, use him to catch Yanmega, Pokewarped, and all of the others. See? I'm smart! Now you all belong to me, and you're all going back in the Pokéball!!! HAAAAAHAHAHAH!

Last edited:

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Yeah, i agree. But why be a Pokémon? If you had the power to morph into anything, I would be Godzilla. But if the power is weird and I can only transform into a dumb Pokémon, I'd also be Treecko. With a "C".
    Actually, a Treecko would be a great choice, but maybe I like being a human. i could catch Grovyle42, use him to catch Yanmega, Pokewarped, and all of the others. See? I'm smart! Now you all belong to me, and you're all going back in the Pokéball!!! HAAAAAHAHAHAH!

Does that mean I'm going to be lost at sea for an indefinate amount of time?

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2008
    Skarmory. I've loved Skarmory ever since i first saw him. It was my very first holographic card from the first GSC trading card packs. Man... I gotta find where I put those cards...

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • If not gengar or Zam maybe I'd be Mewtwo (not that poser, darkrai). Mewtwo is in my opinion the most powerful poke ever (I'm old school, not nu schoo). I would just destroy everything. It sounds like so much fun!

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2008
    I would probably be a Charmander becuase sooner or later I would be a charizard. But no one better not try to catch me, cause theres no way I would ever listen to some snotty brat 8)

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Easy easy easy. Did I mention easy? I say Gengar! Ghosts are so hardcore. No one could beat you up cuz the punches would go right through ya! That would be sweet...
    I agree with him. i mean, you would techinally Invincible. no Punch/Kick, whatever could go through you. but my second choice would have to Arcues. i mean come on, who wouldn't want to be a god.

DC89

Water/Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • Ho-oh. be a beautiful bird and be the talk of the town/Wanted pokemon thats hard to catch

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • I'd want to be something with hands, quikness wouldn't hurt, so maybe Treecko/Chimchar, but I want to know how to fly more than anything else so maybe a good flying psychic type (Mewtwo??????)

I've Narrowed? it down to Charizard, Lucario, Treecko, Chimchar, Togepi, Totodile and Eevee. And I'm going to stop thinking before any more ideas pop into my head.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • Easy easy easy. Did I mention easy? I say Gengar! Ghosts are so hardcore. No one could beat you up cuz the punches would go right through ya! That would be sweet...

Huzzah to that! However, I would prefer being Mismagius to Gengar...

But it would be even neater to be an Espeon. All those psychic abilities can be very useful, especially telekinesis and precognition (reading the future). Plus, who wouldn't want to be a cat... ^.^

Yuma

Cute Pokémon Trainer Yuma
    Years
  • I don't even have to think about it, I immediately say Skitty and to never evolve. Skitty is just the cutest pokémon, Skitty even owns Pikachu. Pink and a cute kitty tail. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Well, of course, Gastrodon! I'm a The Gastrodon Wanna Be. Having a slug life would be super duper fun. *Dreams...*

Back