• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you can choose a type...

What is your favorite type?

• Normal

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Fire

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Water

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Electric

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Grass

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Ice

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Fighting

• Poison

• Ground

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Flying

• Psychic

• Bug

• Rock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ghost

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Dragon

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Dark

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Steel

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Fairy

• Total voters

cRaCkZ

Well...
Years
  • Ugh so hard to choose D:

I love Steel and Fairy types so much gahhh but if I had to pick an all time favorite it would be Normal! My two favorite Pokemon are Normal typed(Castform and Lopunny). Normal types are just so cool and diverse. Not to mention there are more of them than any other type. It's so easy to find Normal typed Pokemon that you adore c:

Water is most common type :)

I chosed Psychic. No explanation needed,m y avatar is enough.

Runner up : Fairy (same as up), Ghost,Ice,Fighting.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • My absolute fave type is Water, since I have a tendency to love aquatic creatures and the fact they are mainly associated with the color blue, along with having my all-time fave Pokemon and the versatility to make them essential to any team is what makes me always adore the type.

sorry but since when are water-types essential on a team? on two of my platinum walkthroughs as well as one soulsilver one i never used a water-type. i generally just put surf on chomp/dragonair

Anyway I'd probably choose Ghost or Ice, but I'd lean towards physical attackers of these types.

Last edited:

Early

☆ My, how the Earth does move... ☆
    Years
  • Tough choice... I choose Electric in the end, because electricity in general is a favorite aesthetic and element of mine. <3 A lot of the Electric-type Pokemon have some interesting designs and moves, and even some that I've unexpectedly grown to like; I hate spiders in real life, but I love Joltik/Galvantula for their cuteness.

Other types that I'd have chosen include Fairy, Ghost, Bug, and Dragon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2022
    Ghost is my favorite type. Love all the ghost Pokemon, my other favorite would be Water type.

Last edited:

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I am kinda surprise Grass type is so far the most liked type! I thought it was an underrated type. I always choose the grass starter :)

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Voted for Fire, as 6 of my top 10 favorite Pokemon have Fire as it's main type (Braixen, Ninetales, Vulpix, Flareon, Delphox, Fennekin).
    My three other favorite types are: Dark, Fairy, Fighting

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin fanatic!
    Years
  • I've always had a thing for Fire types, so that's my overall favorite. It's always fascinated me, I guess. It's an interesting element. A close second would be Dark though just because of how fun of a type it seems to be with some of the Pranksters and all.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I think Ice is a beautiful type, so it's my favorite. However, a good chunk of my favorite Pokémon are Normal (Dunsparce, Lickitung, Persian, Furret). I also enjoy Water, Ghost, and Bug-types.

Huseyin

Not positive, not negative
    Years
  • I really like dragon types although i don't know why.
    My close 2nd place is ghost because Who doesn't want to scare people :D

Years
  • This was really tough for me, but I had to go with Dark. But I love Psychic and Ice types as well. I've always loved the moves and designs that they have. Then once Fairy was introduced, that made its way into my favorites, too.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Poison. It's underrated, yet really cool at the same time. It's got a lot of cool and hilarious Pokèmon, and has Toxic- best move ever. Also, Gunk Shot, Sludge Wave and Coil are moves that appeal to me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2020
    I love all of the types, but have found over time that the ones I have the most fun using are Ice, Fire, Ghost, and Psychic. I voted for Ice because of my new Aurorus.

Years
  • I have many fav types.I couldn't decide whom to choose.So I choosed the type of my fav.mon i.e. gardevoir.Though it is psychic too I voted for fairy as this made gardevoir a good mon in competitive scenario.

Years
  • I have about 6 favourites last time I checked haha but my absolute favourite is Fire :) It's the typing that I like the most amount of Pokémon within, and my favourite Pokémon, Ninetales, is fire type :) My favourite legendary, (Moltres), is also a fire type, and my favourite Gym Leader (Blaine) utilises the fire type so yeah, Fire for me haha :)

DeadAlien

Sup
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2015
    Dark

I think they have the best designs but they also hit really hard. Absol, Mega-Houndoom, Darkrai, Zoroark, Sneasel, Honchcrow, Bisharp, Hydreigon, Yveltal, Greninja, Pangoro. They're all so damn cool.

Back