• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you can kill any pokemon, which one?

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    i wanna kill lickilicky. looking at it just makes me wanna beat it death with my bare fist.

and if a bidoof crawled over to me and looked up at my face i would stomp its head into the ground.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    Lol I know. I almost vomitted at the voice of Lickilicky's owner (Since he turned into one) in the Darkrai movie me think. I had nightmares of it's voice ==

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Pikachu. It'd be interesting to see what Pokemon would take the throne after the mascot is killed.

PoketalkCreator

Just Some *****
    Years
    Pikachu for me, too. From now on, every type I hear the pikachu sound I hunt down and shoot in between the eyes. And Ash's pikachu I want to have a slow death. Five stabs in the heart:)

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    um none really seems a little violent I mean yeah I've wanted to punt a bidoof a couple times but never actually want to " beat it death with my bare fist. " I mean thats a little Mel Gibsony don't ya think?

biancafanboy

Pokemon master
    Years
    I would never harm a pokemon, I guess its a good thing there not real. It seems as though there is a lot of violent people, pokemon would have feelings to just like you and me if they were real.

Years
    Absolutely none of them, unless they suddenly started existing in reality or I somehow managed to end up in another dimension or an alternate timeline where they did exist and one or more of them were attacking me in a way that put me in grave danger. Otherwise, I don't really see a need to kill any of them.

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    oh wow, how fun it would be to go through the sinnoh region with a giant hammer

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Charizard, if only to piss of the fanboys.

Pikachu. It'd be interesting to see what Pokemon would take the throne after the mascot is killed.
    Pichu, Plusle, Minun.

Back