• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you can live in any Pokemon Region, what would it be?

gabecounts112594

Gabe Counts
Years
  • Out of curiosity, If you can live in any Pokemon Region, what would it be?

Personally, I would live in the Hoenn region, because of it's climate and the Pokemon that live there.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Johto, because I haven't played those games in a while. But then again Kanto is where it all began, but RSE were some of my favorites. Anywhere but sinnoh, how bout that?

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • hoenn of course, fortree city for the win! or sootopolis because you can live inside a volcano :D now that would be fun

nimmy23

Hi im nimmy23... Hi im nimmy23
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2012
    Id live in Hoenn becoz its awesome. At the last days of Johto, the graphics improved but the pokemon rules too, plus destiny deoxys is the best movie EVA

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    I'd personally live in Johto. Any town is fine with me. Goldenrod, Ecruteak, New Bark. I'd love it all.

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • I've always seen myself as a Viridian City kind of guy. I love Kanto. If I lived in Johto, Ecruteak City probably.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2011
    Definitely Sinnoh. (Platinum)

Catch a nice range of Steel pokemon (Scizor ftw).

Train in Iron Island. And beat every trainer who disturbs me. What more could I ask for in a region? :D

Phaux

Legend Hunter
    Years
  • Blackthorn in Johto, if in fact they did offer some sort of dragon-like starter.
    It's a neat looking town regardless, separated from the rest of the world by a steep cliff, mountains, and an icy cave.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    Id live in Hoenn becoz its awesome. At the last days of Johto, the graphics improved but the pokemon rules too, plus destiny deoxys is the best movie EVA
    The Pokemon Show/Movies have sucked since the first season....

Anyway I would choose Johto, that would be so fun living in Olivine City.

Back