• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be a Character in any Pokemon Game, who would you be?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'd like to think of myself as a man of few words when I battle someone, so I'd be Red. Plus I'm usually ridiculously overleveled. Only I'd have a fierce unevolved Petilil instead of Pikachu. lol Or Sabrina, since Live made that blog and said I was her. That works too!

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    ...One of the female main characters. I'm not particularly picky. |D That's like, the ridiculously obvious answer though, so I'mma take a leaf from someone else's book and start narrowing my selections. |D

As far as Gym Leaders go: Claire or Fantina

As far as Elite Four go: Phoebe or Shauntal

As far as champions go: Take one guess. <___>;

As far as males go: ...N. (An odd choice when you consider how much life sucks for him...)

And now everyone is aware of my deep dark secret. I love ghost / dragon pokemon.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Blaine. When I'm old, I want to be like him. Any kids running on my lawn, out comes Arcanine with a Fire Blast.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Well...

For Rivals: I want to be like Silver. Strong, and focused.
    For Leaders: Norman, he is a really cool dad.
    For E4: Koga. Speedy. Very.
    For Champions: STeven would be the obvious choice here.

For NPC: Prof Oak definitely.

Back