• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be a mod, where would it be? [Revived]

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Like I said in the last one. I picked a random forum. I say OVP, Other Voting Polls.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    If i became a mod i would like too mod the hand-held game thing.I have had alot of experience with pokemon games and i feel that i would be best there.

But meh that's for the admins to decide.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Hmm.. I'd like to mod Other Anime & Manga or Other Entertainment.. or this forum, perhaps? XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Definitely HotS,I post there alot more these days,and Gian basically runs it himself,so I could help him.Plus ive had people tell me I would be a good mod there o.o
    edit: *gives Digi shifty eyes*

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    I would like moderating in the sprites section, I could help people and it feels kinda like home there. I suppose I wouldnt mind moderating the hacking forum either.....:P

*Ready and waiting Admins! :)*

~Newten5~

Back