• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be a Pokemon, which one would you be?

evilmewtwo

Mew Clone
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    Charizard, or alakazam. Or if i was legendary id be mewtwo or deoxys...or azelf
    i like psychic types...:P

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    I'd love to be a Jumpluff, because you let the world take you whereever it takes you, no efoort (sounds a little lazy xD)

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
    Gallade... hands down. Having every blade/cut-oriented move in the game and just looking generally cool would be so much fun. :)

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    I'd be one of these:
    Eevee (or evolution)~ So cute, so no one would expect me to be evil and TAKE OVER THE WORLD (just kidding).
    Absol~ Dark and mysterious...
    Jirachi~ Cute and can grant wishes!
    Celebi~ I can travel through time!
    Latias~ Awesome and cute and always a girl.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Haunter, without a doubt. Not only is Haunter a ghost and therefore able to levitate, float through walls and doors, it looks awesome. And detached hands are pretty damn cool as well.

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    I'd want to be something that can fly, because I've always wanted to know how to fly. :D I could be Altaria! Then I'd just fly in the clouds, humming~

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Now I change, from Tyranitar (SORRY TTar) I am changing to.....Metagross. Then that way I could DO THE MASH!

Back