• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be any pokemon,

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Gary's Arcanine. Nuff said...lol. I mean, who wouldn't want to be an awesome Fire type canine Pokémon?

Yeah, same here. :d Otherwise I'd also pick to be Ash's Sceptile, May's Glaceon, Dawn's Quilava or Ash's Oshawott, just because they seem to be fun Pokemon haha.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    To be stubborn and awesome, I'd be Ash's Charizard. Fire power is just glorious and being strong and fly high, I could turn into him right now.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Brock's Croagunk hands down. Because who doesn't want to add comedy to a broken lovelife?

Ohh, haven't thought about that. It'd be pretty fun to hit him with Poison Jab (or whatever it is), and drag him along the way. Not sure how much he actually appreciates it, though, haha.

Years
    Blaine's Ninetales :) I know it only appeared briefly against Ash's Squirtle but it's my favourite Pokémon and with having Blaine as my trainer, I know I'd be well looked after :) Plus I'd get to hang out with his Rhydon and Magmar, not bad haha :)

Back