• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be any video game/anime series character, who would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Try stepping into the shoes of a video game or anime series character for a day. Who would you want to be?

*points to avatar with girl with yellow scarf* I'd like to be her, she's a character from Tales of Phantasia.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Erm... probably Ganondorf. I know he dies at every Zeld game, but he's so cool beforehand. He's evil as well, and that's always a plus. XD But look at him. Doesn't just being in the same room with him make you want to bow down and grovel at his feet?

Also, I hate Link... so Ganondorf would be perfect XD

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    Link is sooo cool though! How can you NOT like him??
    I would be Lara Laramie from pokemon.

Neko-sama

The Perverted GFX God
    Years
    I'd probably be Vegeta from DBGT series with Super Saiyan 4 powers :D Or Maybe Gotenks from the buu saga

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I would definitely want to be Bianca! (The girl in my signature and avatar.) Not only does she live in the Pokemon world, but she's also got a really cool room with lots of art supplies, lol. I'd looove to get to have Pokemon, so that would be my pick.

Second would be... Hmm... Popuri from Harvest Moon 64, because I would love to live in Flower Bud Village, (Shaddup, it's so cute! XD) or Sango from InuYasha. She's so cool, she gets to have Kirara, and Hiraikotsu!

And this goes somewhere like Other Anime... I can't decide. I guess I'll go ahead and move it there!

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
    For my character I would have to pick the Master Chief from the video game Halo just cause of the awesome weapons and i'd like to be in a war for once in my life since me and my friend are crazy about being in the army. So, you've got my pick.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    I would definitely want to be Bianca! (The girl in my signature and avatar.) Not only does she live in the Pokemon world, but she's also got a really cool room with lots of art supplies, lol. I'd looove to get to have Pokemon, so that would be my pick.

Second would be... Hmm... Popuri from Harvest Moon 64, because I would love to live in Flower Bud Village, (Shaddup, it's so cute! XD) or Sango from InuYasha. She's so cool, she gets to have Kirara, and Hiraikotsu!

And this goes somewhere like Other Anime... I can't decide. I guess I'll go ahead and move it there!

Hmm, I thought it would be in the voting/polls section...but ah well XD

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    I've got a few I'd like to be and here they are:

1. Inuyasha ('cause he's got Kagome and I want her)
    2. Yugi (he's cool and he's got Tea...)
    3. Darien *something like that* (he's got cool costumes and Serena/Sailor Moon likes him).

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Zapchu said:
    Hmm, I thought it would be in the voting/polls section...but ah well XD
    Well... *scratches head* I don't know for sure, lol. XD I just figured it might go better here since it seemed to be more Anime-related, but I have no idea in this case. I think it'd be alright if you wanted to move it back, but it might fit better either here or in Other Games. *shrugs*

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    It's fine where it is Kayleigh. It has to do with other anime besides Pokemon, so it should be here. You made the right choice.

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
    Hummm....I think I'd like to be either Ed from Fullmetal Alchemist or any ninja from Naruto, I like the idea of having the ability to change things or summon things ect. Though I think I'd suck as an alchemist, you pretty much have to understand what things are made out of, like their elements and stuff, so basiclly have a scientific mind, I'd doubt I'd understand enough to use Alchemy, I think I'd be better off as a Konoha ninja, might JUST be able to pull off the Jutsus XD

I wouldn't mind stepping into the shoes of a Pok?mon trainer too, that would be intresting ^^

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    It's amazing how much I think about this, I probably have a mile high list from just sitting in bed and thinking about it. Ill name a few off the top of my head though.

Ranma (Ranma 1/2)- I think his curse would be interesting to have, and I get that my personality is like his a lot. -.-;

Sonic (You know, the blue hedgehog, XD)- I live for speed, and who better else to be? XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    Erm.. the 14yr old with pointy yellow hair and teal eyes with wittle lighting bolt around him being second main character in a amine tv show.GOHAN!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    You mean 12 year old boy right?
    Anyways, back on topic. I would like to be Takato from season three of Digimon. He can draw good( good enough to bring a digimon to life,lol) he is brave and funny, so where sort of a like.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back