• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be any video game character...

Mad Hatteress

Just a little glitchy
Years
  • I'd like to be a female Raidou Kuzunoha from the Devil Summoner series so I could molest Victor. I'd be pretty easy since he's stuck in the basement while it's light out.

...I'm half kidding.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I wouldn't want to be a hero character, I'd be stuck to destiny, and destiny sucks. I'd rather be a Pokemon. Mewtwo would be fun, omitting the twisted past, or Lucario with the Aura stuff...

Other than that, maybe an Organization XIII member, so I could hang with the others. *coughbeforetheyalldiecough*

Years
  • I'd probably like to be Ganondorf from Zelda or Conker The Squirrel.

Ganondorf because I wouldn't be dumb about how I did things for conquest and I'd have an evil kingdom on evil grounds and look evil and awesome, and hopefully not get my arse pwnt by a kid in green. XD;;

Conker because I love his personality in a joking way. He's funny, materialistic, rude, and king of all the land. XD He spends his time getting tanked and digging around for a buck or 20 and on top of everything else, he wields two AK-47's with a fat cigar in his mouth.

Other than that I'd probably say Romani or Cremia from Majora's Mask. This will sound a bit cynical so sue me, but having a ranch, watching your last moments with your family, It's alright. Or as an alternative, having a young child help you and keep you alive, that'd be great too. <;D

XD I figured I should have added some females, since it must be weird for a girl saying she'd be a boy character.

Last edited:

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • I'd be Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss or Sonic the Hedgehog. Speedy and carefree or Snarky and powerful, hard to choose.

Dr. Faustus

I am >9000. I am 31337.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2011
    I'd be Alex Mercer from Prototype. If you've played it or have seen some videos of it, I'm sure you'll know why.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Hmm...

*Jeopardy music*

Siren General Leviathan from the Mega Man series!

or...

Cynthia from Pokemon! 8D

One of the two.

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
  • I'd be either; Tidus from FFX, Link from Zelda, Goku or Vegeta from Dragonball Z (Okay, so I know they're technically from an Anime but they were in the Dragonball Z games, does that still count?) or Alex Mercer from Prototype.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    I think I'd like to be Stubbs the Zombie. After all, what can be more fun then causing havoc around town while getting to eat as much brains as you want? :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2010
    Gig from "Soul Nomad and the World Eaters".

If you don't know why, you're doing it wrong.

Laharl (Disgaea) wouldn't be too bad, either.

Being Luca Blight (Suikoden II) would be pretty awesome, but I'd rather avoid experiencing his heaploads of trauma.

Back