• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be one pokemon....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    I don't think I'd want to be a legendary pokemon, every villain is like OMG a legendary pokemon I'm gonna use my high tech equipment to that costed over 10 billion dollars to torture it, not my kind of lifestyle

I'd be something like an Igglypuff or Skitty, no evil villain is going to torture a cute little pokemon unless you happen to be a Shaymin

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2009
    Smeargle or snorlax

snorlax because I could be lazy all day

smeargle cuz I like the idea of being clever with moves

Yaliw

Water/Steel/Fighting Trainer
    Years
    I'd be a magikarp so you guys would laugh at me.. then I'd evolve and pwnz0r you all!!!
    nah.. I'd be an Oddish

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    If you could be a Pokemon for any amount of time, which one would it be and why?

I would like to be a Lucario so I can try out it's aura abilities. Or maybe a Ninetails. Then again being a legendary like Arceus, Shaymin, Dialga, or Lugia would be really cool too. It's really tough to choose because of the many Pokemon that exist and all of the abilities that they can have.
    Just a heads up--I merged the thread starting with this post with another thread asking the same thing from the end of June. In the future, please search back to make sure you aren't making a duplicate thread.

red fraction

solitude is your only friend
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    Jirachi.
    I sleep 10,000 years, wake up, grant some wishes and go back to sleep.
    sounds good to me.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Most of the legendary Pokemon.
    Come on, people would bow down to you.

Or Charizard. I mean look at him, breathing fire and flying. A hardcore original.

Evee dude86

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    Mewtwo. He's intelligent, a badass, can speak English which is a huge + lol, has a humanoid physique, is STILL 1 of the strongest Pkmn known, I cud go on lol.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    a dunsparce

why? cuz when all is said& done dunsparce will become a pokemon so string itll surpass "god" (arceus)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back