• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could become a pokemon, who would it be?

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    A flying one so i could fly. Like a Pidgeotto

hksdfnkcnk I read through this thread and I was going to post that pretty much. :(

To be honest, I'd want to be anything with wings. Flying would just be amazing! I think in particular I'd go for being a Togekiss because they've got the coolest moveset and idk I just think they look awesome. Plus! It'd be really cool to fly as one. 8D

Otherwise, I think I'd be a Scizor. It's probably my favorite design ever and it's really strong and idek just amazing. :3 Manectric is cool too though, runnin' round with doofy hair and barking up thunderstorms. So many options! ;o;

Baibanira

★ Impromptu Trainer ★
    Years
  • Any pokemon that can fly and/or surf... or both!
    Perhaps a flying Snorlax... that'll be amazing. But, honestly, I'd either be Snorlax (so I can take naps,be lazy and eat) OR any flying type pokemon, because flying does sound so fun.

Years
  • I'd be an Eevee, and enjoy getting pampered by a trainer. Who says a life of luxury isn't fun? That, and I get no less than 6 choices of Pokemon to evolve to.

Aorio

this love will see me through.
    Years
  • This is such an interesting question!

I'd want to be... maybe a Pidgeot. Water is like, my element, though, so maybe something like.. Lugia, or Suicune... maybe Dewgong. Something graceful and elegant.

Years
  • Probably something like Charizard, not because it's one of my favorite Pokemon [which it is], but it'd just be cool to see how it feels to fly and breathe fire.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Hmm, let's see. There's so many Pokémon that I love that it's too hard to--

Eevee.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I would be either Turtwig or Snorlax.

I would want to be Snorlax because you get to lay around all and eat :P

Also, I would want to be Turtwig because he is humble, but is also a good fighter.

Years
  • Oshawott!!!

If not, I'd be Manectric (I can cause storms) or Gothitelle (I love Psychic abilities!)

But Oshie is still my fave.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • I'd love to be a Mismagius. I wanna roam around at night and scare the living daylights out of people.
    I'd also love to be a Gardevior. I want to wear a flow-y dress all day.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Latios or Shaymin.

Latios because I could fly like a jet and turn invisible, or even turn human.

Shaymin can relax in a meadow or something without being bothered. Besides, I want to be the one bothering.

Back