• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could bring 1 character for pokemon into your life, who would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

User19sq

Pokemon-wise, I'd bring a Braviary with me.

Human-wise, I'd bring Yellow from PokeSpe with me.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    Ummm
    Char:Ehh i dont know i think i would bring May from the anime
    Pokemon:Umm i think i would bring Horsea

TY

Pokemon = Excadrill, as it resembles my name..

Human= Skyla, to be my girlfriend :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2012
    For a pokemon Arceus
    Whos your good now 3:)
    or Riolu
    Character: Profesor Oak for sure

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Pokemon:
    I'd pick Reuniclus. Because it can be my servant, using telekinesis to get the things I want if I'm too lazy and it can tell me if something bad's going to happen on the future. If I could understand it though. Maybe he'll write it or make a play about what's gonna happen. xD

Character:
    none

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Pokemon:
    Holy crap. Treecko. Because it can then evolve into Grovyle. And then OH YEAH.

Well more rather Pichu, Oshawott or Axew because it's cute. :3

Character:
    Hm...

Derpy.H

Derpy - The Ponymon Elite
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2013
    Honestly, I would have to bring Haunter in. I think it would just be so cool having a real ghost that looks so awesome being in the real world.

Years
  • Pokémon - Ninetales for sure, it'd be so cool to have as a pet and as a bodyguard :D

Person - I like a lot of the gym leaders etc. but in terms of hanging out at Uni, I'd get along with the likes of Gold, May, Brendan and Leaf :)

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I'd bring an Alakazam with me to work so it could do all of my research for me! With its amazing mind, it would surely free up a lot of time in my sure-to-be busy schedule! And it looks vaguely anthropomorphic, so maybe I could even take him to work with me and show him off as a friend from a distant land!

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
    Years
  • Pokemon - Uh not sure. Maybe if there were a Gothic pokemon that could match my house? XD

Person - Well totally DennisGhetsis >_>. I'd let him sleep on my comfy couch, and use my XXL snuggy - cause I heard he likes those.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Pokemon would be Herdier cause I want another dog (yet cannot have) and it's cute, aaand as for a human, I dunno, maybe Iris since she seems like she'd be awesome irl, or Cheren because he reminds me of Jake and Jake reminds me of idk, he's amusing.

Ultra - Retro Reviver!

Ultra - Retro Reviver
    Years
  • I dunno. May, Dawn, Flannery, Whitney, Jasmine, Clair and Sabrina have always been may favourite Pokemon Characters out of the female selection. But I'd have to choose Whitney since she's my favourite gym leader in Johto!

Sabrina, Jasmine, Clair and Flannery are also my other favourites in their respective region, but Whitney takes the cake. May and Dawn (Platinum Version) are my favourite Pokemon female characters that are actually playable as. But Whitney still takes the cake.

Last edited:

rpryor03

In and Out
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 9, 2024
    Person: May. I'd totally date her.
    Pokemon: Arceus. who's the new god now?

trapincher

Rocket Executive
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2014
    Person: Steven Stone or Ghetsis
    Pokemon: Latios or Braviary. So I can fly where ever I want.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I would bring Arcanine into the real world, they are loyal and proud. Lucario would also be nice, they look pretty awesome!
    For human, I'll bring Nurse Joy, she can heal and cook food for me everyday :D

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Please don't revive threads over a month old!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back