• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you could catch one POkemon...

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
    Dusknoir. Have you all realized how insanely powerful and awesome Ghost-type Pokemon would be IRL? They're unaffected by solid objects, can hide in and control shadows, and they seem to have the ability to manipulate souls (in the anime, Gastly/Haunter/Gengar can pull souls from bodies; Dusknoir leads souls to the Afterlife).

Yeah...

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    I would definitely catch a Growlithe. They are loyal and kind. Plus if I had a fire stone I could get an Arcanine, my favorite.

La Foudre

<3 Sneasel.
    Years
    If I were to be a trainer.. Sneasel, hands down.

If it were to be just a pet, I'm not sure. Either a Skitty, then evolve it into a Delcatty, or an Eevee, and evolve it into an Umbreon. The only reason it wouldn't be Sneasel is because Sneasels are known to be vicious, aren't they? Great traveling companion, and friend, but household pet? Not much.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    I would catch a Hoppip, I would never evolve it though, imo, its evolution is ugly, and Hoppip is my favorite pokemon.

Finnel

Years
    Either Ditto or a Quagsire.

A Ditto could turn into anything else so that's cool, and I could use Quagsire as a pillow, plus it's very lovable. =D

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    A Houndoom, duh. :D I could ride on it's back to schoolio and scare people I don't like and teachers into never giving me homework. Except in French and German, I like those. Maybe a shiny Houndoom. Much Rarer. :D

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Meowth. Not because I like Meowth, but because financial circumstances necesitate such a choice. Lol. I would be using Pay Day on every upper crusty I could find:rambo:
    You my friend are a Genius!!! that's an Awesome Idea!!!

However i'd choose Persian. Doesnt get much more basic then that lls

Back