• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could change one thing about your physical appearance

Sir Codin

My weight would probably be the thing I most want to change.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    In all honesty, I can't really think of anything. I have a little writer's bump callus on my right ring finger from being in school p much my entire life, so I guess I'd get rid of that. I'd like my hair to be a little longer too, I feel like it's stopped growing mid-back :\

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I want to become taller and I also want to get rid of pimple marks from my face >___<

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Although everybody says I look like an eccentric-looking guy. I would probably just stay the same, because everybody just loves the eccentric-looking guy right? Except I would love to have curly/wavy hair, because straight hair is just... plain?

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    I know it's just meant in fun, but I personally wouldn't want to change a thing because I consider it unhealthy to think anything needs changing.

Back