• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could choose 2 friends to travel with...

LugiaFreak

Years
    I would definitely take my best friends Max and Haley.

Even if Haley isn't that into Pokemon, she is awesome to hang out with and can always make me laugh when I'm down. She's uplifting and would be an absolutely amazing person to go on adventures with. <3

Max would be the perfect Pokemon trainer to go with, just because he's really smart and would be good at battles and coming up with clever strategies to defeat his opponent. Plus, like every main character in the games, if we really did have to go save the world one day, I'd love to save it with him. :D

Luckily for me, Max and Haley don't hate each other, so the three of us could all travel together if we wanted to.

Last edited:

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I'd probably bring my cousin who is like a brother to me, Sean and my best friend Matt. I always think of this to myself, how ****ing awesome would it be for Pokemon to be real? It would be the thing and I'd love the adventures.

Years
    Id take my best friend Bijan along, since he is my best friend ever, is such a Pokefan it is crazy. I would also take my GF Ally. She doesnt know much about Pokemon, but i have been teaching her... <3

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    The person I would join with in a Pokemon adventure would be my cousin Donny because he would know every kind and type of Pokemon move and if he was inside the Pokemon series, he would be Gary Oak and Ash Ketchum combined.

inhisxeyes

resident crazy.
    Years
    My best friends Brian and Steph. It'd be crazy, and we'd have an amazing time ♥
    However, Brian would never be the same, since Steph and I are insane :D

Kyle Hyde

The one who comes and goes
    Years
    I'd bring one of my best friends (who I know in RL and is here), Alecrishna. He's back into Pokemon but I'm unsure If he'll come around though. We'd be competing more than helping XD but the journey would still be fun.

Years
    This is such a sweet thread :)

Hmm... I'd probably bring my bf and my good friend Onigiri. I'd love to travel with a lot of my friends, but with these two there would be little problems as we get along really well :D

Lightey

The Night Owl
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2016
    My friends Jack and Gabe

Gabe is smart and likes Pokemon
    and Jack is funny..

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2023
    I'd bring my mate Calvin and drag my other friend Christina in even though doesn't like Pokemon.

Cheshire

nite-owl loves to party
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2009
    I'd definatly bring my best friend C.J. we'd ride out bikes everywhere catching pokemon and competing constantly. It would be the greatest thing ever lol.

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
    Hmm... tough choice. x_x

Let's see... I'd probably go for my friend Justin, since he's a lot of fun to talk with and a smart guy, plus he likes to travel. As for the second... probably Andrea, since we have a lot in common and she's easy to get along with.

hank jones

Elite Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    Anime:
    Brock- Good cook
    May- good personality
    Ash- Not ash, he would always wan't to battle, ane i would always win!!!

Real:
    My two best friends Mitch and Mitch.

.FoX.

Blaine's Succesor
    Years
    I would bring my two life-long best friends. Denis & Anira.

We've been best friends since we were babies.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2017
    I'd take my best friend Kamerin. I don't think I could handle staying with anyone else for such an extended period of time.

DrawnVigilance

7861 Blackthorne
    Years
    mmm definately my girlfriend, but if not then my bestfriend of 10 years, who is really the only person i can stand being with for longer then a week

and my cousin even though he doesnt like pokemon, hes just he coolest guy ever

Venasaur001

The Grass Legend
    Years
    If I would pick anybody to go with me on my Pokemon adventure, I would pick my boyfriend and I would pick my best friend.

Nnoitra Jiruga

Your. SCREAM's. a. whisper.
    Years
    Probably Nicole and Esther, if there was a third choice, I'd choose my other friend, Christine. Nicole's realiable and Esther's smart, I'd go on a journey with them anytime. :3
    RELIABLE? D :
    RELIABLEEEE???
    WHAAAT IS THIS?
    -sulks-
    Well...I do admit I'll take you 'long. 8 D And Kagu since she's 'all that'. ; DD
    Or probably Ruby or Branden...to pass the time...and when we're in danger, we can use them as a diversion. 8 DDD

Back