• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could choose any pokemon to start with...

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    I'd start with a larvitar, definitely a pokemon at its base evolution stage anyway.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • LOL!!!!
    The world is purple like an orange
    jump1.gif

Zeo

Moron
    Years
  • I'd get my Dad to catch me a Pichu when I'm 8, and keep it as a pet. hopefully it would evolve before I turned 10. then I'd start my journey with a Pikachu that has been with me for 2 extra year!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    I would choose Magikarp. =] It would evolve into the super cool Gyarados with great training. o.O; But If I had to pick a Pokemon with three evolvutions I would choose Azurill as a starter. :p

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
    Years
  • Magikarp is cool! But I'd catch one, i wouldn't wanna start off with it, lol. (Easier to catch then say...Squirtle)
    Hm, I wonder if there are some unofficial trainers out there that start with a Caterpie they found in their moms garden, or a Ratatta they found and nursed back to health! That's a happy though :)
    If pokemon was real, I would have a small pokemon zoo before the age of ten. Ratatta, weepinbell, Bellsprout, oddish, even pet magikarp! All in my back yard, and all kinds of other stuff. Okay, I'm rambling.

Back