• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen If you could choose.....

Years
  • Timburr! Most of the pokémon encountered early-game give attack effort values, so it would be really simple and convenient to start with Timburr since it is just smooth, natural EV training. Conkeldurr is a shogun when it comes to raw power.

Spacial Sage

i don't care if you don't.
    Years
  • Archen. Archeops is my favorite pokemon, and my "story" of myself in pokemon!universe has my two best friends and I starting off with our favorite Unovamon (one picked sandile, the other I've yet to ask) and I got an archen. :3

tldr i'm a gary stu who wants an archen.

Years
  • that little elctric tadpole looking thingie (still hopeless with the names). im raising one at the moment and its weak but gets stronger as it evolves. it absolutely dominated the flying gym before it even evolved

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I would still choose Snivy XD I'm sorry but Serperior is too awesome looking. Buuutt if I HAD to I would choose Meinfoo.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    Solosis, Deerling or probably Sandile. I think I'd most likely pick Sandile though because I just love it and it's evolutionary line.

WolfAlchemist

Royal Guard
    Years
  • Zorua, Deino, or Rufflet. Deino is strangely growing on me. It's kind of cute, although it reminds me of the Flintstones for some odd reason x3

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i would still choose snivy but if i had to choose a different one i would choose lillipup or however its spelled

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I'd probably nab Darumaka (Encourage, please!). Anything that doesn't resist Fire-type moves will be hit like a truck by Fire Fang or Fire Punch or Flare Blitz. Plus, the only Gym that straight-up resists Fire is the last one, Opelucid's Gym (unless you count the first one kinda). :DD

Years
  • Timburr, I love its design and typing. It would also assist me greatly in thrashing those pesky Lilipup that tend to spawn everywhere, early in the game.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Lillipup, Purrloin and Pidove's lines. Imo they remind me of Cheren, Bianca and your character. They all grow up together! :D Plus three in each of their evolution lines, so they all match up imo. And all found early ooonnn.

If they were the starters, I'd pick Lillipup probably. <3

Back