• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could combine two pokemons into one..

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'd combine Pikachu and Arcanine. A fire/lightning tiger with pointy ears and a bolt tail who knows Volt Tackle and Flame Charge!

Also, moving this over to PVP since it's not a discussion based topic.
    -moved

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    Just two?

Anyway, I would combine Meganium and Magmortar to make this awesome Grass/Fire dinosaur thing. Plus, I've been wanting that type combination for a while now.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Well, there's a lot of combinations. But I would want to see either an Umbreon and Crobat fusion or a Lucario and Crobat fusion. I don't know.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'd probably fuse Lucario and Weavile together. The result would look pretty similar to their original designs, but only differences would be is that they'd be having smaller-looking eyes, sharper claws, and a black and purple body color. When you mix blue and red together, you get purple, don't you? d: Stats-wise, they'd be having a boost to their Attack and Speed at the cost of some of their defenses. This would make them more likely to be knocked out in a single, I know… but once they set up a Swords Dance, though, they'd be nearly impossible to stop. Either that, or you could make them hold onto a Choice Scarf and utilize them as a revenge-killer. I would also fuse Vulpix and Flareon—two of my most favorite Pokémon rolled into one. (: They won't be good for battling, but when it comes to appearance, they'd look very cute. As soon as you see them, you'd have the urge to give 'em a great, big hug.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    It's not easy to realistically fuse Pokémon as they differ in anatomy very much. That's one point why I'm not opting for fusing my favourite Pokémon. The other part is that the differences in types and things wouldn't really make me happy for it.

That's why I would go for the simple: fusing Rotom and Castform to make a part-electric part-weather enhanced Pokémon whose shape would look like a part fluffy and cute Castform with the sharp hands and blue fluorescent... 'outline' made more whitish and the interior colours becoming a tinge more yellow. The stat spread would get a meagre increase overall to raise the defenses to that of the forme Rotom without sacrificing speed. Ability would be a hybrid Forecast that adds the current weather as the second type. This sacrifices Levitate so effectively making Rotom vulnerable to Ground, but this fusion wasn't made in mind for competitive battling.

A next option would be to fuse Pawniard with Hitmonchan, but there's a difference in size and honestly I don't know what type I'd give them.

Years
    I think if I were to fuse two Pokemon, it would be ones that are really similar, just so I wouldn't have outlandish things like a Joltik crossed with a Rayquaza.

One of the first fusions that comes to mind are Plusle and Minun, which would combine to form Neutris. Or maybe something like a Charmander and a Chimchar (who are similar-ish Fire type starters), just so I could give it the ridiculous name of Charchar.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Gengar and Alakazam. Always felt those two were like foils to each other, and together, they'd be pretty beastly. Especially competitively, Special Sweeping power would increase like dramatically.

Look at this beauty:

It's Gengar with a beard and spoons, what's not to love?

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Gengar and Alakazam. Always felt those two were like foils to each other, and together, they'd be pretty beastly. Especially competitively, Special Sweeping power would increase like dramatically.

Look at this beauty:

It's Gengar with a beard and spoons, what's not to love?

Lol this. Don't forget about Mega Gengarazam because both of the said fused Pokémon have mega evolutions. W00t!

Fitzsy

authentic cool guy
    Years
    Garbodarizard, simultaneously the most AND least popular of all Pokémon! I'm seeing this Fire/Poison thing, like a super fat Charizard with a gross round Garbodor mouth on its belly, two big derpy eyes and junk pigtails in place of horns, that weird... Tube arm thing lit ablaze for the tail... You get the idea! I love it!

Sirfetch’d

I'd fuse my two favorite Pokemon which are Castform and Jellicent! I'd do this for no other reason than the fact that I would love to have a Pokemon that is composed of the two Pokemon that I love the most. I even once requested a fusion sprite of the two and it turned out like this:

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    I would mix Weavile and Mightyena. Make a winter wolf looking thing.

TrinityLovesPokemon

TrinityLovesPokemon
    Years
    Hmm, that's a hard question. Maybe Arcanine and Sylveon? A fire fairy type would be cool, it'd be like a tiger fox thingy. Orange with pink fluffy ears and keen blue eyes. Flamethrower and Moonblast would be cool moves together. Also the move Attract and then Toxic Spikes would be nice. But Overall, I'm not sure. I also think a Fairy and Dark type mixed together would be cool.

Back