• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could eat a pokemon!!!

Years
  • I thought this would be cool... if you could eat a pokemon what would be your favorite:

Meat:
    Poultry:
    Fish:
    Vegetable/Fruit:

Heres mine:

Meat: Miltank
    Poultry: Torchic
    Fish: Magikarp
    Vegetable/Fruit: Shroomish

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    Now THIS is what I call a topic...

Vegetable/Fruit Fungus: Shroomish
    Meat: Steelix...there's gotta be some seriously high-quality muscle in there to move all of that heavy exoskeleton as gracefully as it does...honourable mention goes to Combee. Bugs have gotta have all of the nutrients, and you can eat them whole (by yourself if you have a big stomach)...
    Poultry: Psyduck ...there's gotta be tasty white meat in their craniums in order to give them such awful headaches.
    Fish: Whiscashes are nice and flat, so they'll cook easily AND serve the crowd. Great for Thanksgiving...
    Vegetable/Fruit: Tangela have gotta taste like wheat noodles only filled with more nutrients...

Semi-OT-->So, if you crack open an Exeggcute, what sorta food do you get?

Years
  • This ought to be interesting. I'll have to pass on Slowpoketails...

Meat:
    Grumpig - Bacon, kept fresh from constantly bouncing. I'm not even going to explain that logic...
    Poultry: Skarmory - Everyone needs to keep their Iron levels up. It's expensive to buy by the kilo/pound.
    Fish: Wailord - *harpoons* It just looks so juicy. You can have what I don't finish...
    Vegetable/Fruit: Lickilicky - It's a "vegetable" in the head. Look at it.

Oh this thread is epic. :D

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • Meat: Tauros - Beef stake
    Poultry: Combusken - some serious muscles good for eating
    Fish: Sharpedo - without the rough skin, it must look tasty
    Vegetable/Fruit: Cherrim - yummy...

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Meat: Tauros. Nothing like beef!
    Poultry: Dodrio. Mutant birds with 3 heads, why not?
    Fish: Finneon. Looks good it must taste good! Logic...
    Vegetable/Fruit: Whatever it is that hangs on Tropius' neck.

Yum yum, I'm full now.

*~Frost Umbreon~*

TURN OFF YOUR ORPHANS.
    Years
  • Meat - Grumpig: Mmm grumpig bacon...

Poultry - Spearow: You could make Spearow milanesas. :O

Fish - Magikarp: Even though I don't like fish, Magikarps have to be useful for something...

Vegetable/Fruit - Tropius or Cherubi: Tropius' bananas hanging from its neck must taste good... Ice Cream with a Cherubi on top?

Derek

Teh Breeder
    Years
  • Meat:Mamoswin (Good ol' mammoth meat :) )
    Poultry: Farfetch'd lulz
    Fish: Gyarados (Thats gonna last a while)
    Vegetable/Fruit: Venusaur. (Gotta eat your veggies)

Naxus_Darkstar

Team Warlock!!!!
    Years
  • meat: typhlosion no cooking required!!
    poultry:pidgey when i was younger i thought that was what pokemon trainers ate you know have a good ol' fashioned pidgey BBQ.
    fish: craudaunt... mmm... lobster... *drools* xD
    veggie: Bulbasaur, salad and meat at the same time.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Swinub, miltank oh miltank give me some of that good ol milk before I cut you up and serve you medium rare :D, magikarp uses splash......but nothing happened......Kt drops magikarp on a skillet with grease............fried fish....it's super effective lol

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2011
    Meat: Skuntank
    Fish: Qwilfish

Okay no, in all seriousness...

Meat: Dewgong; it's a mammal.
    Poultry: Altaria; no real preferrence here, but Altaria is part dragon which gives it the edge.
    Fish: Kingler; I love crab.
    Vegetable/Fruit: Tangela; mmm, noodles...

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • I think I have gone insane.

Meat: Grumpig - imagine the Grumpig in the middle of a plate, with an apple in the mouth, and grilled with honey until it's golden-brown... This is fascinating...
    Poultry: Torchics might be spicy, but what counts is the meat!
    Fish: Magikarps are useless in battle, but NOT useless for food. It could imagine frying it for dinner tonight...
    Vegetable/Fruit: Though I don't really like them, but Cherubis act as a healthy fruit to me. Earth to Cherubi!

Now I'm all hungry... I wonder what we have for dinner tonight. I should eat some Koko Crunch now.

Back