• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could elect a PC Member for President, who would it be?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'm not into politics and stuff so I definately wouldn't make a good one. ^_^;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    If he can pry you off the computer long enough to do so. ;p

You'd probably make having broadband a law, and PC set as everyone's homepage. >_> I'd probably vote for you then. ;p
    LOL but my mind will be elsewhere. *Stares at all the land that must be covered* I will kick this [Insert "word" here] country down the path of no return!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • 22sa said:
    I will kick this [Insert "word" here] country down the path of no return!

that's what our Prime Minister is doing right now...aww i should have sent you this funny clip i found long time ago with someone imitating Chretien's funny funny accent and saying "I am the prime minister guy! I will pick up Canada's economy, flip it around, turn it around and boot it out of the window by its ***"

it's quite funny...

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • FUTAI NO KIWAMI!!

Hmm, I think I'd make a good president. Aside from the BOO ya's!, I would make Sure that our Crop import/export industry would get bigger, seeing as it has been dying. I would not enforce our views on others, but, Similar to bush, I would confront enemy countries if I have assured they have powerful weapons...

And much MUCH more...MUWAHAHAHA!!

BOO ya!

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2011
    Dakota said:
    Similar to bush, I would confront enemy countries if I have assured they have powerful weapons...

Since I don't want to de-rail this thread, could you please send me a PM containing an elaborated explanation of what the above quote is actually supposed to mean, since I don't see what you mean by, "Similar to Bush...if I have assured they have powerful weapons." I can't see any connection between the two.

Thanks Dakota.

Last edited:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Me! Me! id make the perfect President!!! *makes a very big body suit taht says "Vote for Me!!! ill make it legal to drive at the age of 4!"* VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME!!! ILL GIVE YA A FREE LISCENSE TO DRIVE A NICE BIG SHINY CAR!!! *falls down 7 flights of stairs* im okay! i just broke my leg! will ya help pay for my medical bill?

Back