• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could fatality on Pokemon...

Years
  • What pokemon & what fatality would you choose? I would probably have Alakazam using a psychic power to make the opponents brain explode or something. Or any of the other cool ones stated in the other thread that was closed for some reason!!

IceFireLighnting

Electivire fried Magikarp with Thunder.:nervous:

Last edited:

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    Well you already know mine from the last of this thread. But i'll think of some new ones.
    Uh...
    Raichu tail machete murder!
    Toxic apple juice!

IceFireLighnting

Espeon and Umbreon both use Shadow Ball on Alakazam. He dies.

Glaceon gets a little carried away with Hail. She accidentaly crushes Flareon under a giant sphere of hail.

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Azurill uses Surf on Shaymin. Shaymin can't swim due to its round shape, so she drowns and dies. XD

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Mewtwo stretches out his arm and levitates his opponent using his psychic abilities. He lifts him high into the air and jerks him around a bit, before finally, Mewtwo slowly closes his fingers, crushing his target with intensified gravity, before completely closing them, scrunching his foe up like a paper ball, and blowing the crushed-to-death victim into nothing but rubble with his mind.

+1 goes to whoever gets the referrence.

Years
  • Infernape performing Hyper Beam/Flamethrower kamehameha style with his Blaze on, powering up for a while and let it out with full power on Glaceon ^^

Back