• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could forget one game...

Years
    What game would you forget?
    Resident Evil 5
    Why?
    It was so much fun when I first got the game and I had no idea what I was doing and I would constantly have to run around and find ammo because I didnt know where i could find it. Just, good times (: haha

Haha. Yes, that was the good thing about Resident Evil. You really had to conserve your ammo! You should play Resident Evil 4. IMO, one of the best Resident Evils.​

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Final Fantasy VII. I spent that entire game trudging through a game I already couldn't stand just to be able to breed chocobos ... and found THAT very boring.

Flyboy

Wishes he was way up high
    Years
    Final Fantasy VIII

I remember strugling through the first part and just as I finally began to love the game I realised I only had disc one. The memorys on the unfinished game haunts me to this day.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    I would forget TWEWY but that would mean redoing all the post-game stuff and restarting my attempt at 100%. Nah... :x

I do want to forget I ever played Black/White in Jap with the English patch. Everything is now spoiled when I play it in English. :(

Back