• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If You could go to th REAL POKMON WORLD?

Would you go to the pokemon world?

• YES!

Votes: 28 73.7%
  • Idk.... More then likely

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Who wouldn't

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • NO WAY JOSE'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Im happy here on PLANET EARTH!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tkay1493

Water pokemon Trainer!
    Years
    If I had a choice on gogin to the Pokemon world or staying here.
    well i wouldnt be on my computer right now would i?
    i woudl leave this place and head to the World of Pokemon.
    I dream of living there.
    With my closest friends and traveling around Kanto, Joohto Hoen and Shinoh.
    It is my dream.
    WHat about you?
    Would you leave the Real world and Join the rank of trainers in the pokemon world?
    Why or why not?
    who would you bring with?
    what do you think your friends would start out with??

This is how i would see it.
    I would have my family come wiht
    You know so they can stay
    My mom for SURE would be a pokemon coordinator
    and my step dad would be a gym leader...
    lol
    my little brother and i would both go off on our journey.
    and my real dad would be a lazy trainer
    and my step mom would be a stay at home mom.
    My step sis would so be a coordinator and my steb bro would be a trainer.
    i would be a coordinator and a trainer.
    i would bring my WHOLE SCHOOL
    Including teachers.
    Becouse i think that with my friends scattered all aorund the pokemon world and paired up with there perfect pokemon that fits their personality would be the best
    of course i would want moonie, Aj, Kenzie, and Katie along with Sam to join me.
    No stupid drama...
    Just the feel of pokemon.
    Perfect, Isn't it?
    i would leave this world in a heatbeat to joing the world of pokemon and be allowed to train.
    O And i would go to pokemon school.
    LOL
    to learn more about pokemon.
    But MY idea of pokemon school is that you get a pokemon and you grow upw ith it.
    Fomr the age of 5 untill your 10 or 12.
    In P.E. you learn how to battle and do other things wiht your pokemon.
    in class oyu learn about your pokemon and at recess you mplay with your pokemon.
    You also go on field trips to capture pokemon.
    10 bucks for 5 pokeballs.
    =]
    My Starters:
    Kanto: Squirtle (or a pikachu)
    Johto: Totadile
    Hoenn: Tochic
    Shinoh: Piplup or Turtwig.

Last edited:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    hm.... I think I'd bring most of my friends with me.

As for my starter? I'd emulate my Journey in the games and start with a Torchic. (And I'd Start in Hoenn)

Before any of that, I'd change my name to that of my Character. (Momoko Mitzumorii)

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    I would need to prepare, and of course get some friends and of course my cousin.

But yes, I would probably decide to head over there, though I will openly admit there would be things I'd miss here.

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
    It'd be so hard to pick which friends. I'd take my two or three closest friends and my sister. I'd get a Pikachu! :> The pokemon world would be pretty exciting. Heck, I'll go! Me and a friend of mine already joke about dropping outta school next year to become pokemon trainers.

Hiroshi Uwishicarwei

Darkness...
    Years
    I would love to go to the world of Pokemon!
    I could love this world and go through Kanto to sinnoh like Ash.
    Because I love pokemon so much, I would wait after Ash loses the first
    pokemon league in the Indigo Plataeu. Then, I would starting winning through
    everything that Ash could winner, even the Orange Isalnds. Then, when
    in Sinnoh, I would mean up with the Heros. After Team Rocket Jessie
    and James, invade the Museum in Enterna City, I put my eyes out to the
    Team Galaxy Helicopper and I secretly leave the Heros and jump right on.
    XD Then, I explain to Saturn; (for some people who don't know... He's a guy...)
    Afer a Long talk, I would like to join the wonderful team. But, come on guys...
    A 10 year old understanding the meanings on Galaxy's plans and everything?
    ITS WONDEROUS! TEAM GALAXY IS NOT TO BE MESSED WITH! A new world, NAY,
    a new universe; no strife..., no pain..., no suffering..., none of the Devil's
    emotions... Team Galaxy is a good team... Who can refuse an offer of a new
    Universe order... God! God can! But, it donesn't matter. You gotta do, what cha'
    gotta do... But until the heros and I reach Hearthome City... after me and a tag
    partner in the contest tag battle tourament, the match is interrupted by me
    trying to steal the Pokemon but failed... I got chased out by the police...
    And no... I wouldn't bring anyone with me... But I would start out with a
    Charmander in Kanto, Totodile in Johto, a Treecko in Hoenn (after final evolution, it goes back to the lab of Prof. Oak) Then, a Turtwig in Sinnoh. I hope you like my story...

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    Hmm... I'd go to Pokemon World. I don't like this world. Nukes and Biochemical weapons are invading this world. I want to go to Pokemon World. Probably with my partner and only friend Latias. It's better to have an adventure than going to school.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Yeah, I'd probably go. I'd want to make sure that my family came along with me, so I wouldn't have a guilt trip and stuff :D.

But, yeah. I would bring about three to five of my closest friends... if I even have that many... and go into Johto. My favorite place :D. Cyndaquil would definitely be my starter... because I love it so. I could go on forever about this... but I'm too lazy :D.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Screw this im already there. When im not online im flying over coronet on a flygon. Nah lol yeah I wish no worries just you pokemon and well non kiddy stuff thats to nonkiddy for animes.

Lackey

Hi y'alls!
    Years
    Hehe, yeah. I think it would be fun, taking a trip around Kanto and finally getting my favourite Pokemon for real. But I would probably want to go back and forth between worlds, if possible (gotta finish school, you know!).

Twero

ii'
    Years
    Well... I think it will be awsome! ^^
    Going araound the world, with the Starter Pokémon, meeting with many peoples, doing battle, learning about the mythology of legendary Pokémon...
    The Pokémon Journey, yeah! =D
    But I love this world, too. ^^

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I might for a day or two, or three, but I don't think I'd like to be there forever XD;

Anty

Just thought of going French..
    Years
    I would go to the world of Pokemon. 'Course, I would bring some friends along and maybe some fudge :) But I would also miss things here like my very own computer and uh, family? You can go back... Right?

superaipom

They do exist...
    Years
    Yeah, I'd probably go. I'd want to make sure that my family came along with me, so I wouldn't have a guilt trip and stuff :D.

But, yeah. I would bring about three to five of my closest friends... if I even have that many... and go into Johto. My favorite place :D. Cyndaquil would definitely be my starter... because I love it so. I could go on forever about this... but I'm too lazy :D.
    I would go in like less than a mili-second!!!!!!!!!!! And of course I'd go with my bestest buddy BREAKINGBEN! I would probably go to Johto too. I think I'd bring my family and my dog. My dog would come with me and act as a back-up pokemon! LOL! I think living in the pokemon world would be so much fun! Just the thought of battling, training, and watching your team evolve alongside your friends is mind-boggling to me.

tkay1493

Water pokemon Trainer!
    Years
    This is how i would see it.
    I would have my family come wiht
    You know so they can stay
    My mom for SURE would be a pokemon coordinator
    and my step dad would be a gym leader...
    lol
    my little brother and i would both go off on our journey.
    and my real dad would be a lazy trainer
    and my step mom would be a stay at home mom.
    My step sis would so be a coordinator and my steb bro would be a trainer.
    i would be a coordinator and a trainer.
    i would bring my WHOLE SCHOOL
    Including teachers.
    Becouse i think that with my friends scattered all aorund the pokemon world and paired up with there perfect pokemon that fits their personality would be the best
    of course i would want moonie, Aj, Kenzie, and Katie along with Sam to join me.
    No stupid drama...
    Just the feel of pokemon.
    Perfect, Isn't it?
    i would leave this world in a heatbeat to joing the world of pokemon and be allowed to train.
    O And i would go to pokemon school.
    LOL
    to learn more about pokemon.
    But MY idea of pokemon school is that you get a pokemon and you grow upw ith it.
    Fomr the age of 5.
    In P.E. you learn how to battle and do other things wiht your pokemon.
    in class oyu learn about your pokemon and at recess you mplay with your pokemon.
    You also go on field trips to capture pokemon.
    10 bucks for 5 pokeballs.
    =]

Back