• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have a super power, what would it be?

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
Years
  • I want element power!! I can control all type of element just like the avatar. I can also save people from earthquake, tsunami and wind storm. How about you guys?

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • To control the Spatial Plane of the Universe at will :D. Meaning I can control everything around you, but mainly Physics. So I basically have all the powers and I get telepathy. I know, cop-out.

But it's a good cop-out. XD With that said, I'll abuse my power to destroy everything, then rebuild it, get my taste of evil.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Time control/travel! It's probably too OP, but I don't see anything saying against it so.. x) I wouldn't abuse it too much and only use it for test answers, or maybe test what possible outcomes I'd get when I did something (e.g: punching someone in the face), all those cheaty things. I'd also use it to go sightseeing through history, but I won't do much.

I'd also like the power to fill things up, which could be my second choice. Refilling knowledge, money and stuff like that.

Years
  • Either the power to never be hungry or thirsty or to create money out of thin air.

Either way, i can then use my money to visit my online friends and a job or running out of money won't stop me :P

Last edited:

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I'd also like the power to fill things up, which could be my second choice. Refilling knowledge, money and stuff like that.
    Boo, I was going to say this!

I mean, you finish your favorite drink, all you have to do is refill the cup. Run out of food? Refill the plate. Run out of gas? Refill the tank. Run out of patience? Refill your patience. You don't want to talk to someone? Refill their bladder. Run out of money? Refill your bank account. Run out of inspiration? Refill the too. The list goes on...

~Ciel~

Keep calm and use nuzzle ;)
    Years
  • Oh i love super heroes!
    -Moving between dimensions
    -Altering reality
    -X ray vision
    -Invisibility
    -Weather control
    -Mind reading, yet controllable so i won't freak out from all the people's thoughts around me.
    -Shape shifting
    -Pixie\Fairy wings

That's about it :)

Dark Phantom Samurai

Finesse & Perfection
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    Intercept minds. Or being able to create illusions much like my beloved Zoroark, better yet physically alter my body into whatever state i wish. Be it a dragon or a mechanical machine.

2014@copyright Formula_Grande {LOL!}

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Ability to transform into whatever I'd want. That would resolve a lot of problems. Wanna fly? Be a bird. Swim? Be a fish.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    But there's so many cool super powers!

My top picks would be invisibility, teleportation, and super strength.

As you can see, these are all great powers for my future career as a master thief

Oh, and if I could transform into a dragon, that'd be ♥♥♥♥ing awesome too.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Guys. The power to shape-shift. It solves all your problems (aside from monetary ones).

Years
  • The ability to read minds would be my primary pick. it would be impossible not to please others, because you know exactly what they want and would never have to guess. Also, a lot of money could come from it in terms of gambling and such!

Years
  • I would defenitly FLY. Like, it's so awesome to go where ever you want to just be able to Fly. If i could choose 2: invisibility, SO nobody can see me Fly so scientists wont lock me and do research and stuff.
    That should be pretty awesome

Sirfetch’d

Every time that this is a thread I always answer with fly. I'd love the ability to air travel wherever I go because I hate driving and it would be much cheaper than buying gas!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Mind control would be my top pick. I wouldn't really use it to control them mostly, I would really just be reading minds, but if I'm in a pinch the ability to control them would be nice. 8) My second pick would probably be to have the ability to control time at will. Like, being able to pause time and fast forward if needed. Third pick would be to have wings, because flying sounds awesome. Honorable mention goes to always having enough money in your pocket/wallet to pay for something when you want it.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I think I'll go with invisibility. Could help me become a professional thief.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I would go with being all knowing so that I could achieve anything that I desired since I would know how to do it.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I want to have complete control over everything in my body. I want to be able to control everything completely inside of my body from my skin all the way to the atoms that make up everything, but only inside of my body, and anything that I put into my body.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Guys. The power to shape-shift. It solves all your problems (aside from monetary ones).

That doesn't solve...most human problems. Shapeshifting solves problems of the physical kind - get places faster, move things you otherwise can't, go to places you couldn't go. But it solves none of the mental problems humans face.

Anyway I would pick invisibility because it's a superpower that wouldn't be really noticeable (lol) so I wouldn't be inevitably captured and tested, and plus I would like to be a fly on the wall in lots of places because I like knowing things.

Back