• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If You Could Have Any Super Power...

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    If you could have nay super power, what would it be and why?

If I could have a super power it would probably be immortality. As much as it might suck at least I could live forever ad be some powerful sage. If not immortality, then the ability to fly like Martian Manhunter definitely. I would then hit the weights to get super strong.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I would have had the power to Teleport and be invisible! I would have gone anywhere anytime but not for bad works just for some places where i wouldn't have money to go in!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Definitely invincibility. That way, I'd be able to do almost anything without any fear at all. Haha. Aside from that, though, it'd also be pretty cool if I had the power to mind-control.

RSC Cooper Inc

Disciple of Jesus Christ
    Years
  • I see telekinesis as the ultimate super power, really, partly because it can translate into other powers somewhat. Flying, "Magic," and certain kinds of manipulation as well.

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
    Years
  • Shape shifting. I could turn into a really ripped guy. Bam! I have super strength. I could turn into bird- I can fly! I could turn into an invincible person. I could turn into an invisible person and have that power.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • ^ I kinda expected that from you lol.

I'd want the ability to resurrect myself and other people back from the dead. And let them/me live life from the beginning as kids-old age (with memories of previous life intact). As many times as I want. A twist on the immortality power but I won't have to worry about being a thousand year old and not being able to move a finger.

Other than that, the power to turn my body into light and be able to produce an unlimited quantity of photons - kinda like kizaru from OP. And ability to manipulate light that I produce from my body in any way I can - focusing one would mean billions of photons in one narrow beam = laser. And I'd be able to travel at the speed of light by turning my body into light. :3 Also, being able to control the transformation of a form of energy to another would be cool. With no loss of energy in the process.

Ultramarine

Turn the tables
    Years
  • Well, I'm very cautious when doing these, just in case Jirachi is real ;)
    1. Invisibility, including anything I'm wearing. Or else I'd have to be running around naked any time I wanted to be invisible.
    2. Teleportation with a safety adjustor. What I mean by that is if I were to teleport into a solid object I could either be shifted to a safer spot, or just not be affected, id just not be able to move till I teleported out.
    3. Flight. No real limits on this, just no flapping my arms required.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Well, I'm very cautious when doing these, just in case Jirachi is real ;)
    1. Invisibility, including anything I'm wearing. Or else I'd have to be running around naked any time I wanted to be invisible.
    2. Teleportation with a safety adjustor. What I mean by that is if I were to teleport into a solid object I could either be shifted to a safer spot, or just not be affected, id just not be able to move till I teleported out.
    3. Flight. No real limits on this, just no flapping my arms required.

This man definitely got it right. I want all three of these powers <.< Teleportation would probably be number one though. It'd be nice to cut down travel time to places, especially with family living so far away.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Is immortality a super power? :/

I'd choose telekinesis. I've loved it ever since I first watched Prue slam a demon through a grandfather clock on Charmed lol. The potential I've seen for it since then is just amazing, but even if I never reached that I've always been tempted by the ability to move things with my mind.

Though if someone's handing out superpowers I'll take whatever they'll give me lol. Shape-shifting would be cool too.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • Infinite wisdom. You would know everything! You would know how to become invincible, invisible, fly, shape-shift. You would even know how to give yourself telekinesis! It would be the ultimate tool of war, or whatever you want to use it for!

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
  • I'm tempting between either reading minds, as it would also be a useful way to (really) get known to other people quickly and shape-shifting, mostly because that would be my only way to make some of my dreams and hopes actually happen

I was also eventually thinking about predicting the future, but on third thought it would probably be more of a curse rather than a super power...
    But generally I'd like something that would be helpful to others instead of only being helpful for me, or even harmful to others

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Ok, all joking aside I would use my power to be a complete and utter pervert, checkin out the chicks :P

This, I guess I'd do the same :$

Or I'd choose super speed. It'd be a perfect combo : bulky strength and super speed. I'd be unbeatable.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Understand and communicate with all animals. As much as I would like to be able to teleport and stuff, it would get old pretty quickly whereas getting to know all 6.02e23 animals would take a significantly longer period of time.

Back