• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have any weapon from a video game, what would it be?

Years
  • Give me a good old fashioned M4A1, 20,000 rounds of ammunition, and a couple magazines. I could take on the world! But since I can't be bothered to wait 3 days to get one, how about.... hmmm. Bah, can't think of anything.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Hmm... A weapon I would want from a video game is I guess, Bayonetta's guns, a Rodin one of a kind ya'know? xD

Another weapon I would like Hubert's [from Tales of Graces] Twin-bladed sword, that transfomers into dual wielding guns.

And that last weapon I would want from my list, is Yuri Lowell's [Tales of Vesperia] Giant feather blade thing. ಠ_ಠ

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • @ Unreal Tournament - The Redeemer. "What on Earth is that sou-?" KA-BOOM.

@ Duke Nukem 3D - Chaingun Cannon. The game didn't really start for me until I got this.

@ Quake I - The Thunderbolt. I was blown away the first time I used it. (Shouldn't really have been facing a wall at the time /shot).

@ Doom - Chaingun. Although I never had enough ammo. >:

Overall, though...the Assault Cannon from Dark Forces. Okay, so, it took up half the screen, but...well worth it. >:D

Last edited:

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • I would dual wield the ultima keyblades from the first two Kingdom Hearts games. The designs are amazingly done and keyblades are awesome. Honestly the sheer power they hold is incredible. And I would need to learn how to properly wield them because they take good technique to be useful but it would be worth it.

Evolia Redmoon

Fear the Shadowglen Clan...
    Years
  • I would dual wield the ultima keyblades from the first two Kingdom Hearts games. The designs are amazingly done and keyblades are awesome. Honestly the sheer power they hold is incredible. And I would need to learn how to properly wield them because they take good technique to be useful but it would be worth it.

" Despite the fact that I'm a Kingdom Hearts fan, I strongly disagree. How about those spinny fire thingys that Axel has?!"

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • The Morph O' Ray from Rachet and Clank, how awesome would it be to turn everyone into chickens. But if I can have it I can always settle for Omega Weapon from FFV. Even harder than the Emerald and Ruby weapons combined.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • And here I come. Prepare for an overload of No More Heroes stuff.

Dark Star's Lightsaber Dragon: It's a LIGHTSABER DRAGON! How more badass can you get!?

Speed Buster's Wave Motion Cannon: Okay, I don't know what it's called, but that thing is pretty powerful too, you have to admit.

Letz Shake's Earthquake Machine: With this, I'd be untouchable by melee weapons, as it makes small Earthquakes to slaughter opponents.

Destroyman's... Crotch Cannon: Can anyone say Kamehameha ripoff?

Travis Touchdown's Beam Katana: It's just made of pure awesome.

Henry's Beam Claymore: Same.

Glastonbery (Sp?): It's a giant robot. Like a gundam, a ripoff.

Really, just give me anything from No More Heroes, and I'll be happy.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Pit's bow would be really interesting (speaking of the SSBB version that could split into glaives).

Flaming ninja corpses, but those are from a comic based on a video game.

Link's hammer space that he uses to hold his vast array of equipment while disobeying the laws of physics (I'm looking at you Iron Boots).

The Wind Waker (because I know I'd suck at playing an Ocarina).

Shadow's hover shoes and/or Metal Sonic (hey, he could be considered a weapon).

PokéBall with Arceus inside.

Backpack with a Breegull inside.

It's so hard to decide.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • The shrink gun from Duke Nukem: 3D

I would shrink so many things just to have a cool miniature version of it :D

It would be nice if you could adjust the shrink size too.

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    Link's hammer space that he uses to hold his vast array of equipment while disobeying the laws of physics (I'm looking at you Iron Boots).

Hahaha! Although I'm pretty sure most adventure games and RPG games have some sort of magic that allows similar things, that doesn't sound like a bad idea at all. I mean, look at the Pokemon games. You can carry around 99 Potions, Nuggets of gold, and those plates for Arceus, and your character is 10 years old!

Personally, I'd love Link's Master Sword. I'm a bit of a Zelda nerd. If I can't have that, I would want Quote's Spur from Cave Story. Has anyone else every heard of Cave Story? It's only the best freeware game ever. And who wouldn't want a gun that essentially shoots out a giant laser?

Xous

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    I'd want the BFG 9000 from Doom (I think I like Doom 3's version best, but 1 and 2's model is nice, too). =D

Though... I guess I'd need a lot of ammo to use it for more than a couple shots. xD

Back