• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have one Pokemon in real life, who would you choose?

vobgro

Pokabu Pokabu Pokabu Pokabu
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2012
    D i t t o..............

Ditto! more pokemons!!! The message you have entered is too short...

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    A part of Mew's description from Wikipedia:

Wikipedia said:
    Mew's main abilities include turning invisible at will (similar to Rotom), creating force-fields of psychic energy and being able to transform into any one of the other 492 species of Pokémon. Mew is capable of wielding every type of attack possible. It also has the ability to float in mid-air, in much the same fashion as Celebi and Jirachi. It has been seen to be able to swim underwater, as well.

Mew is a very curious and intelligent Pokémon that will only appear to someone with a pure heart. It loves playing around and swimming, and is known to act very childish at times, wanting everybody it trusts to play with it. It is attracted to lullabies and will try to stay as close to the music as possible. All in all, Mew is known as a happy, playful and optimistic species of Pokémon, unlike its relative, Mewtwo.

Yes, please! :)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    If I had to have any Pokémon in real life with me, it would be my favorite and my main. That being said, I would like Pikachu by my side. Both energetic and fierce, based on the anime, Pikachu is a understandable little mouse. :3 Since I've admired Pikachu and his aspects, I would love to have it as my partner in real life.

ScentedLove

Hopeless Romantic
    Years
    If I could chose a pokemon in real life it would be my all time favorite Jynx. Shes just so loveable and wierd she would make the whole world fall in love with her!

butterbiscuit

Potential!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2013
    Hm. Something that flies, for the transportation.. and something that is its first stage so I can evolve it have a greater pokemon experience...

...Eh, what the heck. Barboach (Octillery) or Politoed. :'D

I'm not trying to choose a strong pokemon, assuming no one else would have one.. just a companion for life. ^^

Last edited:

torcoal

Ketsu!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2013
    I'd probally have a Chikorita ('Cause it's awesome sauce), or a Castform, ('Cause I hate it when the weather's not my way.)

Erin

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    • Age 32
    • SA
    • Seen Nov 14, 2010
    Weezing's always been my favorite Pokemon, for no definite reason. Although considering I have asthma, Jumpluff would probably be a better choice =D.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    A Latios. I'd never have to get up early for the bus to school again, it could get me there in minutes ;D

Back