• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have one Pokemon in real life, who would you choose?

That girl!

Oopsie, my fault.
Years
  • A Dratini! I would devote my weekends and free time to train it. I would work hard until it becomes an awesome Dragonite. We would soar and rule the skies together, haha! But actually, I prefer to have a pokemon egg first, then I could watch it hatch. Besides a cute li'l tiny creature that would hatch from it, I'd prefer to catch a surprise to whatever pokemon was meant to come to me.

XxRogueTrainerxX

Needs a better username
    Years
  • That's a hard decision... but I'd probably go with a Houndoom. First of all, that would be like having a large dog with horns and a pointed tail, and no one can resist that, lol. Another reason: my dinner could be made in seconds, courtesy of Flamethrower. I'd no longer have to deal with my mother's cooking! And training it would be my first priority.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Are you freaking kidding me...If I could have one I'd pick Ditto for obvious reasons...He is everything...

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
  • Bulbasaur <3
    It's one of my favorite pokemon ever.
    It's also small and cute, which makes it a great conversation starter with the ladies. :)

Sure, it can't transport me anywhere like others, but... it can use razor leaf.

Years
  • Its a hard decision, but I would probably have to go with Raichu.
    It's cute, portable, and deadly. What more could you ask for? :3

Starling008

Fire Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Cyndaquil all the way. Or maybe Eevee...or Vulpix. No, definitely Cyndaquil.....
    NO!! I WANT THEM ALL!!!!
    Oh, but what about Growlithe.....hmmm I would need a fire stone.
    NO!! Houndour. Or Mareep!
    This is sad. How about instead of wishing for one Pokemon, we wish for THE WHOLE POKEMON WORLD TO BE REAL????

Last edited:

EmzStar

GERONIMO!!
    Years
  • Well here's a list in no particular order:
    1. Arceus- He could make a copy of every pokemon and put them in this world.
    2. Mewtwo- 'cos having a friend who's a psychotic pokemon clone would be cool!
    3. Ditto- Any pokemon you want.
    4. Lucario- Aura sensing body gaurd anyone?
    5. Luxray
    6. Ninetails
    7. Arcanine
    8. Salamence
    9. Flygon
    10. Pokabu- FIRE PIGGY!!
    And I could go on forever.

Blackhebrew2

Epic Banana Ninja!
    Years
  • I would love a mewtwo or a Pidgeot. Mewtwo is just kick-ass while Pidgeot just looks awesome. But in the real world you would be scared of legendaries because they could destroy everything. 2012 anyone,pokemon? I'm kidding btw. 2012 is a load of rubbish.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I can show you what pokemon I wouldn't want in real life
    If you could have one Pokemon in real life, who would you choose?

Dx

Anyway, I wouldn't mind having a Torchic or Ralts in real life :3

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    GA! i'll have to figure out between these.

Typlosion: I could use him as a stove, I would attach two metal rings with holes. I would put a pot on him, using wood. They are fast, and have FIRE!

Ditto: He is a blob. Can cover me, and make me a police, a hot girl, your best friend.

Latios: Is faster then A JET-PLANE! I could fly everywhere, could visit japan, in a few hours. Damn that thing must be like 700 MPH!

Uh.... Latios i think takes almost two quarters and a half of the cake. Ditto gets the other half of the third quarter. And Typlosion gets the rest.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    aw man! only one? uhmmm Arcanine! no wait... Pidgeot!...no wait... Typhlosion! no wait... GAHHH! IC ANT CHOOSE!

Back