• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have one Pokemon in real life, who would you choose?

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    i would love to have my trusty ambipom in real life. Its one of my favorites, wed be best friends ^^

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Ugh...one? Hmm... It's a tough choice between my favorite Pokémon Bulbasaur, or my second favorite, Buizel.
    *24 hours later*
    I guess I'll go with Buizel. xD

Deathshot

Unregistered User
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2019
    Mewtwo. He maybe hard to get along with, but I am sure I could use him to teach the world what true peace is.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Ho-oh I could fly it anywhere leaving an awesome rainbow trail. I can collect Rainbow wings and It is strong and my favourite legend

My second choice would be Jynx to do all my housework lol

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Mine would have to be torterra since it is my favorite and coolest pokemon.

I can image a hot sunny day i could lay on its back while its tree keep the sun off me.
    I would play with him,train with him do everything with him all the time.

Omg,i wish i could have a torterra in real life so badly.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    My first choice would be Drifblim.. just because it is adorable and floaty and I love it.

My second would be Skitty, because it is adorable and pink. Although to be honest, I'm a little creeped out by its ability to sing you to sleep, and then eat your dreams... o.o;

I would have chosen Piloswine, if not for the fact that it evolves into Mamoswine now.. I'm really not a fan.. >.>

Last edited:

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
    My first choice would be Drifblim.. just because it is adorable and floaty and I love it.
    SO true. It's like we share a brain! Drifblim's my first choice too! I could use it to float over the sea at dawn, the sun rising, the sky orange--what a beautiful sight! Wouldn't it be great to float to school?

My very, very, very, very, very, very close second choice would be lickitung. Imagine: the scene depicted before, except I can enjoy it with a buddy--lickitung! With those two pokemon, life would be perfect. Perfect.

Katja

Years
    Lucario.

I would have said ninetales, but theres just something I really like about lucario. He would be awesome!!

Mr. L

Tea.
    Years
    Eevee, I love that Pokemon.

As alternate choices, I'd like to have a Charizard and Arcanine as they're two of my favourite Fire-types and they'd be able to offer air and land transport :)

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I would probably choose a Meowth. It's my favourite Pokémon and would certainly make a fantastic pet - way more interesting than a normal cat, in my opinion. Also, it doesn't hurt that it can go around and find you money.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol. Mine would be Pikachu.

Oh noes, power is down! Pikachu, zap the t.v.!

Some kid comes up to me with a Raichu "haha n00b you use a Pikachu", then he takes it out with a Light Ball boosted SubPunch combo :P

Meowth wouldn't be bad, but I'm one of the rare people who likes Pikachu on here.

Drifblim wouldn't bad....Torterra would be cool coz you could have a moveable tree to sit under in the sun :P and if anybody disturbs you, hit them with a Leaf Storm or something...Wailord would be epic too. But no, Pikachu would be it.

Years
    Definitely an Abra, which would ride around on my head at all times. In any dangerous situation we could teleport, and if I trained it I could teleport anywhere. While awake it would be a great companion as well, to play chess against and stuff like that.

Ayselipera

I've come to the conclusion of Jynx. Besides being one of my most favorite Pokemon I think a Jynx and I would get along great. Being an ice type she wouldn't mind the cold weather that I love. While with being a psychic type she could teleport me anywhere I want.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    I would love to have a Pidgeot. I've always loved that pokemon. Second choices would be Arcanine, Lucario or Cyndaquil.

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    Ooh.... This is a hard question! xD

I can't just pick one.... I'd like a Squirtle, or maybe a Chimchar.... Or! A Chimtle! Both of them combined!

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    hmmmm i like both wooper and shellder but wouldnt use them to go to places................ i think maybe my Dusknoir!!! I could like ride on him everywhere! literally...

Mythology

Legenday Thief Girl
    Years
    If I were to pick one Pokemon to be with in real life... I would probably pick Charizard, because then you can soar through the sky with it, and well it's such a big, and protective-looking Pokemon X3

Back