• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have one pokemon, what would you pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belong

somewhere out there
Years
  • This is a toughy but i would probably pick Lugia cuz it can fly and swim and be on land too so I could take rides on it and it could just take me wherever i wanted to go. and plus, i think its just adorable ^_^

**I am talking about in real life, not in game**

Rinku

Is back for "REVENGENCE."
    Years
  • I would have to say Lucario, hands down. He's my all-time favorite pokemon, and the only one I actually love in Gen4. He would be so awesome as a partner, and friend in general.

Ayselipera

I've answered this many times and I would have to say Mew because it can transform into any pokemon, but at the same time its a Mew and not a crappy Ditto.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Crobat for aerial transportation as well as protection from bad people. ^_^

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
  • I would choose Lucario. It would be an interesting experience, having a tail and a snout. I would also like to see the look on everyone's faces when they see me.

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
  • Hm I would probably have to say Pikachu xD. I know he can't fly or travel over water but still he'd be an awesome companion to have; and Pikachu has always been my all time favorite. ^^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Third time we've had this thread this week, huzzah!

The first thread is here. Please check to make sure you aren't creating a duplicate thread before you post, thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back