• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have one pokemon?

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Awwww, no legends? ;_; Now, I can't have a Jirachi and wish for a Torchic and Eevee. ;_;

Anyway, I'd want, as I said earlier, a Torchic or an Eevee. I can't choose because they both evolve into awesome Pokemon (Blaziken and Espeon.) :D

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Damn Id like a Celebi, but since it aint legendary then a squirtle or eevee, they are so cute and their evolutions are kick ass

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    For me it would have to be an Espeon. They're so similar to cats. If not, a porygon do I can upgrade my computer and hack into others. XD

My next choice would be a Kirlia.

Aeroblast.

~Master Lugia~
    Years
    Mine would Probably be

lugia

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    or

I really couldn't choose between them. ;__;

(I'd also kind-of like a Nosepass. Their Emerald sprites are creepy, but they're so cute in Platinum. :3)

Last edited:
    Back