• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have one superpower. . . .

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
  • Mind control. I don't need to do anything when I have the entire world doing it for me. >:3

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016
    I've seen a few people online say the power to change probability. Like if they put the lottery on they could manipulate it so the probability of them winning was 100% etc.

I'd like to go down a very similar vein (basically identical) with my first power and say luck manipulation. I could change my own luck but also the luck of other people. Someone annoying you? Give them just a little bad luck. Maybe they burn their dinner, miss their bus, run out of toilet paper when they need it most etc. And you can obviously get more extreme the more you dislike the person!

Failing that, I'd like the power to be able to "upgrade" myself via the internet. Want to learn a new skill? find a tutorial video, place your hand on the screen and you can "download" it so that you instantly learn it. Want to know all about the second world war? Find articles and such about it, place your hand on the screen and boom, you've just downloaded it all into your mind.

Failing those I'd like to have all the clichéd ones! Super strength, super speed, eternal life, flight, time travel etc. :P

Back