• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have only one pokemon, what would it be?

MoonPoke

--Pokemon Strategist--
    Years
    I know this is kinda silly topic, but to me answer that question is kinda hard. I have so much pokemons that I loved. If I could have only one, I would love to have a charmander. How about you?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Well, I've been mentioning Gallade a lot, but I'll say I'd have it as my only Pokemon here. It's a good bodyguard with varied moves.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I'd say Ditto. Why? Because if I had a Ditto, I could have every Pokemon.

I equate this to you being that person who, given a genie and three wishes, would wish for more wishes.

Mine would be Raichu - it's so adorable and so powerful at the same time. Although I think having a Grass Pokemon would be fantastic, Vine Whip would be infinitely useful for household chores and it would be cool to be so close to nature.

Hey you're right, this is a hard question...

Mahtale

Lives are overrated.
    Years
    I would say Quilava, though I am a bit biased (see avatar). Second stage Pokemon are so often forgotten, but I think Quilava is a great looking Pokemon. I actually kept my Quilava from evolving for 30+ levels in silver because I preferred it over Typhlosion. :P

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Going ahead and moving this over to Pokémon General as it doesn't cover any of the games, but the Pokémon in general.

This is a hard choice, but I'd probably choose Aipom. It's such a cool partner Pokémon, and I'd love to have one travel around with me by my side.

Years
    I had to think of a Pokemon that I find cute, but can't really hurt me. I came to the conclusion of the ever-so cheerful Munchlax.
    The only problem is that I'd always have to feed it.

Misty Fan

Water Pokemon Master
    Years
    Maybe Feraligatr becuase i could walk down the street in the middle of the night and then a robber comes out and robs me. No let me write that sentence again. I could walk down the street in the middle of the night and a robber comes out, i could use Feraligatr to send him flying 2 towns over.

CptSwaggerPants

Hi, I'm John Wayne..JK, I CAMP
    Years
    No question, my Pokemon of choice would undoubtfully be Skuntank! He's by far my favorite, has fire, poison and dark moves and he's just funny. I love him <3

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    You know, asked me this a year ago, and I would've never had this answer since I felt it was overrated, but Lucario has really gotten me hooked. I hate to admit it, but it's kind of an awesome, personable Pokémon. So, Lucario has my vote.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    A Raichu :3 I have always imagined having one as a pet <3

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2014
    Including 5th generation? If I could only have one Pokemon, I would want that Pokemon to be Eevee. [:

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    This is a tough one, but I'd have to go with Gardevoir. Just because I used it in my first playthrough of a pokemon game ever, and have used it many times since.

Last edited:
    Back