• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have only one pokemon, what would it be?

Snopes

Veteran Newblette
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    Gallade,
    cause the Psychic/Fighting combo to me was the best invention made since Ramen noodles <3

Tox

fight me
    Years
    I'm going to go with the unoriginal answer of Charmander. It has been my favourite Pokémon since the start so I'm not changing my mind now. :3 I wouldn't evolve him either because then he wouldn't be cute and fit inside my house. D:

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    Pikachu, its always been my favourite as long as i can remember. Mew is a close second

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Apr 24, 2016
    Ahh, I don't know! -__- either Marrill or Cherubi. :/ They're both ties as my favorites and are the cutest things evarrr. More than likely Cherubi because... er../fail

Vulpix001

♥ 狐 ♥
    Years
    No one would ever guess that my absolute favorite Pokèmon is Vulpix!!! So I'd have one of those. (it would be female and named Rose)

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    Raichu of course. I've loved it since the start, and will always. I think it'd be a good companion and be strong yet lovable. If not Raichu then my second favorite, Typhlosion. :)

Kninj

Collector Extraordinaire!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 19, 2012
    Celebi maybe :3 Or, maybe a Pichu! It's just so adorable! Oh god, there's so many xD

Probably Celebi, time travel ftw!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    If I lived in the hypothetical Pokemon universe and had to just have one Pokemon, it'd have to be Lapras. It's a bad-ass Loch Ness monster/dinosaur cross that shoots ice out of its mouth and gives you free jet-ski rides! That in and of itself would be enough for me, but it's also great in battle - a tank, almost! - has a great voice and can help me whenever I get a bout of insomnia.

Back