• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could learn only one attack from pokemon, which would it be?

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Metronome!! For the randomness and the possibilities of getting to pwn with HyperBeam, getting to transform with Transform, and getting to fly with Fly!

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Hm, so many choices...

Fly and Teleport are, as mentioned before, the most useful. That's not to say Shadow Sneak, Transform and Psychic wouldn't be awesome as well. Thinking better about it, there's also Future Sight, which could be pretty handy. Mind Reader sounds fun too.

Ah well, too many choices. I'll just go with Metronome.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    hm.....

I guess Teleport... Then I can use it to get away from everyone pestering me (This afternoon it would've been useful... I left Piplup at the house. If I had teleport, I could've teleported back home, gotten Piplup, then Teleport back to the 7-Eleven we were at.)

Yeah... Teleport. =3

Back