• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could live in a movie, which one would it be and why?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    If I could live in a movie probably the movie I'Robot with Will Smith. I like the idea of living in the year 2035 and seeing where we will go from here.

Years
  • If I could live in a movie probably the movie I'Robot with Will Smith. I like the idea of living in the year 2035 and seeing where we will go from here.
    Really shocked no one has replied yet!

If I could live in a movie, it would probably be somewhere like Rivendell from The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings.

It's just so peaceful and beautiful. I could happily live there for the rest of my days. I probably wouldn't set foot outside into the rest of Middle Earth though, it's pretty scary out there!

Years
  • Pretty much any of the animated Pokemon movies. Outside whatever the conflict is for the movie, the world's seem very happy and peaceful with modern technology and Pokemon too!

Back