• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could live in one of the manga worlds...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Which one would you pick? As we all know, there are plenty of Pokemon Mangas about, some more popular than others. What if you had a chance to venture into one of their worlds in live there for a while? Which manga would you choose? If there are several regions in the game (such as Pokemon Special/Adventures) is there a specific region you would venture through?

My first and obvious choice would be the Kanto Region in Pokemon Special. The fact that Red lives in the region speaks for me and Johto is right next door if I wanted to visit my favorite region. Though Hoenn and Sinnoh are nice options as well.

My second choice would be the Pokemon Magical Journey world. I would love to see the Pokemon talk, and I don't need to catch a Pokemon to have them as my friend. It would be even better if I was a Pokemon myself, and I had journeys with the other Pokemon, such as Pikachu and Clefairy.

So, what would you choose?

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Mine would actually be the Sinnoh region in the Pokemon Special Manga. Pearl had lived there and the Sinnoh Region has been my favorite region for a while now. It would be great to travel around the places that Pearl had traveled in. And maybe actually meet up with him later on.

Years
  • For me, it's a tossup between Kanto and Johto from Pokemon Special/Adventures because they're so close together and between the two of them they have so many more places to visit and things to do compared to the other regions. Specific cities is more what I'd be looking at, like say Cerulean or Goldenrod. That and the relative plethora of strong trainers to battle.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Kanto or more specifically, Viridian city of PokeSpe manga! a hometown of many strong trainer. I would like to make it my hometwon and live there. Although challenging Green or Red is more like a suicide to me.

PunxsatownyPhil

The guy who still uses a GBC
    Years
  • I would live in the PokeSpe universe. I don't have to pick a region, because realisticly, you could fly anywhere :3
    Especially since we haven't seen Unova yet. In English...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    PokéSpe universe of course ;) I'd want to live in Ecruteak City or Violet City. Or really anywhere in Johto ^^ I'd probably travel the region and be amazed at all the surroundings. And then I'd travel to Hoenn and look at all the jungles there.

Back