• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you could magically bring 1 Pokemon into real life as your own Pokemon

HansLangone

Simple Trainer
    Years
    haha i don't need land transportation perhaps.. i just need my Gallade for teleportation :cool: ;) all associated with magic this is great..

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2013
    I'd take an animal that could pull off being an actual animal if humans saw it so Persian, Lillipup, Rattata, Pidgey, Spearow, Horsea, Goldeen, Krokorok, Hoothoot, Ursaring. A Pokemon like one of those who could pull it off altough if I had to choose it'd be a Tauros, it's the most dangerous out of the ones who could pull it off.

Hawk.

The Hawist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I'd choose Starly and evolve it to Staraptor. Always loved Staraptor.

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
    I would bring Charizard to life! Needs no explanation!!!
    But I would make him use Sunny Day every day ^_^

Pekin

Wigglytuff is and has always been on acid.
    Years
    Wailord. Why? Because I'd be roaming the ocean, sunbathing on my ginormous Wailord's back, that's why. It'd be sweet.

Chu

Chu 4ever
    Years
    I would bring a Raichu, because it's my favorite, and not to big so could live in a house, and
    be a great friend :)

Last edited:

Serperior_is_win

My mom says I'm a master!
    Years
    I would pick Alakazam. Partly because he looks, and is, totally awesome. But also because he can teleport me anywhere, he super smart so he could probably teach me a lot (if something has a 5000 IQ it can speak English) and because I use his psychic powers to mess with stuff and NOBODY COULD STOP ME.... unless they gave me 100 billion dollars MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:D

Back