• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If You Could Make A Game?

Falcon Wing

PokeMafia Member "Weavile"
    Years
    If I could make a game it would be a action/RPG version of Pokemon. Sorta like Fire Emblem. It would revolve around the central theme of Pokemon with lots of small new aspects to it like seeing your Pokemon when you surf or even enhanced sprites, things like that.

Their wouldn't be a set character. In it you would be able to choose from a Breeder to a Trainer and everything in between. I would also let you customize your character.

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    It's something I never really think about...

It would probably be a sprited version of Super Smash Bros. for the DS with Megaman and the original 8 Smashers as playable characters. Other characters and movesets would be determined via requests from fans.

Not a huge idea, but something that Nintendo has overlooked. I think it would make a huge profit.

Years
    I actually think about this all the time, since this is going to be my job! XD

I have a lot of different ideas for games, and in those games, different engines, characters, levels, missions and so on.
    Not telling though :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    an action/adventure game where the main character Will (ya, I even thought of a name) is given a watch that can control aspects of time including travelling back in time, freezing it, ect. He then has to retrieve a rod that can control space like teleporting, freezing people in there trach and adding/removing space.

ya, I thought about this alot

Years
    I would call my game

BAR FIGHTER

Would be a 2-D "side scrolling" fighting game like yet another Street Fighter.
    Only you lay the beat down in a pub.

Characters are slight parodies of stereotyped patrons of the bars.
    Like ones that appear in them in the movies, and or, jokes.

~a Catholic priest
    ~a rabbi/Rabbi
    ~a talking bear
    ~the village bike is a "transformer" (tricycle > fat lady)
    ~a muscled-up white guy
    ~a stereotypical pimp
    ~an old man with caked on dirt & food stains
    ~some blonde woman
    ~a vertically challenged character to play the "minor" role (midget)
    ~a drunken war storyteller yeller (Eff-HURRR HEEEEAR the one? About? *hic*)
    ~the bartender
    ~a bouncer
    ~a biker
    ~a washed up superhero (fat Superman?)
    ~Barbara Streisand cameo

Special moves include:

~there is a "finishing move" like from Mortal Kombat
    ~each character has their own; and it involves a pool table OR "beer pong"
    ~no two characters "play the game" the same
    ~eg:: knock them off their feet by pushing the pool table their way, skewer the opponent up the bum with the pool cue, do a flip, slam them on the table, pull out the cue, proceed to break the "balls"

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    If I could make any game I want with any quality of graphics, sound, voice acting and whatever budget I want...

I'd make a zombie game. o3o; But it'd be sorta like Dawn of the Dead where they're in a mall and the zombies DON'T get in. And it's a first-person game and you basically do Sims-sorta stuff like getting food and you can build barricades and stuff. XD; Obviously the idea needs to be fleshed out, but I dunno...I loved in Dead Rising building barricades, so I think it'd be a fun idea. ;; BUT THAT'S JUST ME.

Or a game like Legendary: The Box, only fifty times...better. :x

I'd cast Edward Norton as the main character and Seth Rogan as his bumbling side-kick. The love interest would be played by Evangeline Lilly. :D

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
    A game where an angry, bald space marine has to go back in time and kill a teenage Hitler. But it is also a dating sim. It will also has a lot of brown, grey, and bloom.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    90 Degrees: On the Road to Hell
    Basically its a hack and slash. But your on this kinda mindscrewing journey down to hell where you are walking down this twisted path to go to hell. You fight demons many evil figures of history and the main point is to kill the devil who is making your life a literal hellhole. Your weapon is an ever upgradable sword which also levels up and takes in new piece to make some pretty wicked sword designs. The same thing can be done for your armor and the combinations are endless.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Don't even get me started...
    My Great War universe —cringeworthy name not withstanding— is grandiosely-scaled; a bit like Warhammer 40k.
    For the sake of exploiting the vast militaries contained within it'd be an RTS/TBS — think of the Total War series but wherein the campaign map takes up a quarter of a galaxy.

Specific characters are vastly irrelevent and always have been in this sort of game, although they do exist;
    But specific nations, that's another thing. Obviously here comes the rock-paper-scissors trumping, though I would rather make gameplay not so simple.
    Anyway:
    West Fletcha — Best defensively, cheapest units.
    East Fletcha — All-round but are not actually good at being all-round.
    Nidara — Very speed-capable troops but their morale can't be expected to hold out long in a prolonged fight.
    Oralia — Small nation but with high quality soldiers. Mostly uses W Fletchan tech.
    Edo — Even smaller than Oralia, and with average soldiers. In game terms it'd exist really just to be a political influence, and provide a challenge to experienced players.
    Kendoo — Best space units, good ground units.
    Silvara — Good units, but most of their 'battles' will be political.
    Maroké — Best all-round, space units are second to Kendoo.
    Ehyula — Really just an underling to Maroké that must answer to her every call, actually completely sucks all-round apart from having the only ground soldiers that can fly by natural means.

In any respect it will be an unbalanced game, but that's the thing, some galactic empires are better than others.
    Canonically though most of them are allied and the same race, but now I feel like I'm just going on and on and on so I'll stop.

Last edited:

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    I would most likely make a game with the them of time and space. Kinda like Silent Hill. When time stops, demons will appear and attack the main character. Later in the game, your introduced into different dimensions like the Void and Null.

Years
    When time stops, demons will appear and attack the main character.

Stolen from Persona 3. :)

I'd make Prototype an Online game. Same controls and everything, just that you could create your character, pick his/her own storylines, and control the powers that you control. I'd have to make restrictions, though.

Or, make a MMO where you could do anything. Literaly. I'd be like a GTA thing.

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    Why couldn't I make a game? I have Game Maker and RPG Maker XP on my computer... And pokémon hacking is somekind of making a game :P

If I could make really good game with 3D graphics and everything, I think I would make Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver in full 3D (battles too) and maybe if I could make it to the Wii. I could have best Wii game ever (not quite... There's already MKW and SSBB, those are good too)

Belong

somewhere out there
    Years
    Well if i was a pokemon producer i would make a mystery dungeon game for the wii. wouldnt that be fun? well if i was my own game creator i would create a game like the Zelda games. It would be like where you could change your appearance and be very creative with the way your person looks like in the sims 3. and then you can also pick what horse you want later on in the game. You can pick one out of three animals that just follow you around for help and support...like the golden compass, they would be your guardians. it would be a adventure game so lots of enemies and such. ahh, I wish I could actually be a game creator ^_^ Im not that skilled at it tho...

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Ooh, I have sooooo many ideas! If there's something that I couldn't make right now, it'd be a 3-dimensional game. So I'd have to be pick some sort of sequel to the Pokémon Colosseum and Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness games, with more modern, futuristic graphics. And longer gameplay. I'd also love to see the new Sinnoh Pokémon in there as well, and since it's a 3D game and therefore has more potential for a larger and longer plot, a more apocalyptic storyline would fit nice as well.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    Maybe my own Final Fantasy VII spin-off. I like FFVII! I'd probably make it as Sephiroth is returning,meanwhile Cloud get's over Aeris,Vincent stops blaming his-self as Yuffie figures out her heritage and her mothers history to defeat Sephiroth.
    I'll go somewhere along those lines! XD

Back