• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could make any game what would it be?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I think about this a lot, actually. I've been developing my idea for a while now. I'd definitely want to continue the Jak series, but with a new character. So my game would follow his daughter, who I named Abbi. Because Jak was experimented on with dark eco for two years, it flows through him. This gets passed on to his daughter (which it's later revealed that this is why he only had one kid, as he blames himself for Abbi being miserable all the time because of the dark eco). Jak's light powers were earned, not injected into him, which is why those aren't passed on. She decides that she's tired of the effect of dark eco ruining her experiences in life, and she sets out to get light powers so that the darkness can be balanced. She is misguided by Veger, who took the form of a Precursor in Jak 3 and uses it to his advantage to lead Abbi into getting things I haven't figured out yet to start the conflict of the story. Essentially, it would help him gain power so that he could do what he wanted initially in Jak 3. When that happens, it leads into the second game. Of course, she drags Daxter along with her, so the game would be Abbi and Daxter.

As for Abbi herself, she's rash, just like her father, but not as aggressive unless she's pushed too hard. She is more tactful in her approach to people and her aggression is generally passive. She has a knack for machinery and weaponry, like her parents, but is not big on racing or driving anything unless it's a hover board or a lizard leaper. She hates visiting Haven City, though she used to "sneak" into Mar's Tomb as a child, not knowing she was an heir. I went with the name Abbi for two reasons. The first because it flows well with Daxter and the second being a loose reference to Twitch Plays Pokemon. ABBBBBBK was released because of the false prophet, where Abbi is misguided by a false Precursor. Her full name is Abbi K Mar. The K doesn't stand for anything, if only to more strongly allude to the reference.

That's about all I have right now, but it feels good to actually have this all typed out! I don't care if anyone doesn't like it, haha.

Years
    My ideal game would be like a Super Mario 3D World/Galaxy hybrid, combining the best of both games. It's also hard.

Years
    Mass effect spin off.
    Krogan dish-washing mini game simulation With ROM.

Spoiler:

Kind of inspired by Mass Effect, Catherine, and Work Time Fun.

Last edited:
    Years
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game or a Megaman style game(X, Zero or ZX style).

despite the fact that i love PMD, it's actually preferably the later

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I'd make a Mario game, in which I'd bring back enemies from Super Mario Bros. 2 and Super Mario Land 1 and 2, as well as some rarely used SMW enemies like the Rex, the Volcano Lotus, the Dino Rhino, and the Dino Torch. I'd also use the commonly used enemies, like the Goombas, the Koopas, and the Piranha Plants.

Years
    I would make a very well made yet easily accessible city-simulator. As in, one that's got insane depth and realism if you want to go that deep, but still having a low player-entry barrier. I'd also like it to have some character to it, so it doesn't feel impersonal like some city-simulation games happen to feel like.

Back