• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could meet anyone, who would it be?

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
Years
  • I'd like to meet... Bill Gates and steal off him... Haha!

lol. Naahh Jokin =)

I'd like to meet... My Babiee girll =) [lol Not a real baby xD]

I only see her like once two months or something :(

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • I'd like to meet... My Babiee girll =) [lol Not a real baby xD]

I only see her like once two months or something :(
    Awh... thats soo sweet... and sad... I bet she misses you ;D
    If i could meet anyone... I would like to meet the dudes from my favoutite bands... Dead Poetic, Placebo, It Dies Today... and the list goes on... Pete Wentz is kinda cool XD
    I would also like to meet Nelson Mandela and shake hands with him... Why? Idk... He seems awesome for an 80 yo dude...

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
    Years
  • Awh... thats soo sweet... and sad... I bet she misses you ;D
    If i could meet anyone... I would like to meet the dudes from my favoutite bands... Dead Poetic, Placebo, It Dies Today... and the list goes on... Pete Wentz is kinda cool XD
    I would also like to meet Nelson Mandela and shake hands with him... Why? Idk... He seems awesome for an 80 yo dude...

She missing me couldn't be much xD
    We live like.... approximately 30 Mins drive, or 1 Hour in the Train away...
    Jus my Parents dont let me go ANYWHERE! Because they see the news and the Teens having sex, Drugs, etc.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    There are a few people I'd like to meet. Firstly, I'd like to meet Cobra Starship (mainly Ryland Blackinton and Victoria Asher) and all of The Academy Is... (and hug William Beckett ♥). Otherwise, I can't really think of anyone I'd like to meet. XD;

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Dylannn~ [ Makoto ] ♥♥♥~

Meg-wa [ AngieKit ]
    Maxy-poo [ Crystal Walrein ]
    Derky [ whatever the hell his username is now ]
    Klippyyy
    Ryan [ Seifer ]

All people on PC, yes. My best friends... kinda. XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    I'd want to meet Tiger Woods, so I could I ask how he's so mentally tough, I need to be that way.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I'd like to meet my wife Adam Sandler, Morgan Freeman, Zach Braff (the entire cast of Scrubs, really), and of course my PC Fam ;D

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Is there any restriction on dead people?

I'd want to meet Marie Curie, the famous [and deceased .-.] physicist and chemist. ♥ I have a lot of respect for her, and I also imagine she'd be a pretty interesting person ^__^ ♥

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • I'd like to meat Chris Crocker and beat him off. >:]
    I also want to meet Trey Parker [creator of South Park] and Masakazu Kubo and Naoki Urasawa [creator of Pokemon].

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I'm not completely interested in meeting a famous person. A person that I would truly want to meet would be an old friend that I left behind during a moving period to another state.

Years
  • I would meet Lil Wayne, Tokyo Police Club, and three other members of Sugarcult that I haven't met. I only talked to Marko.

Oh and of course the three guys who do the Balloonshop videos. They are the funniest people in the world.

Back