• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could meet anyone, who would it be?

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Do I own page two? I think I do =]

If I could meet any living person/people right now, I'd meet Streetlight Manifesto, Stephen Lynch, and Dane Cook.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    i'd wanna meet Shigeru Miyamoto. i <3 Nintendo1 i wanna be a video game designer, and i think Miyamoto would be an awesome person to meet!

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    If you mean people here or something, I would like to meet Aizuke, Jack O'Neill, Hazuki, YunaDances, Kylie-chan and anyone else I forgot to mention.

As for music, I would like to meet Aya Hirano. :]

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2009
    Well,
    Myself,
    Satoshi Tajri,
    Ashley Tisdale,
    and....
    The guy who created Nintendo =)

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    I'd like to meet david hayter (voice behind solid snake) and Jessica alba, Maria Ozawa, and all of Linkin Park. Mike, chester, rob, k. hahn, phoenix

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Two Americans, an Australian and a Dominican. Just some internet friends of mine that is.

I'll be the only Old World person of the group. D:

Raikard

\m/ Made of Steel \m/
    Years
    Cliff Burton (Metallica bassist that died in 1986, a big time idol of mine)
    Mikael Akerfeldt (lead vocalist and guitarist of the swedish band Opeth, which is my favourite band)
    John Paul II (I'm not a christian. But that was an amazing pope and person.)
    Dalai Lama (Another amazing person)
    Valentino Rossi (My good old sports idol, he is pretty cool)

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2008
    John Buck period. He is my hero. Besides him it would be the Kansas City Royals.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I would like to meet Vanessa Ann Hudgens, Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco, and Rihanna. As for PC members, I wouldn't mind meeting Jeff or Kris.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    It's a tie between Eliezer Ben‑Yehuda and Doctor Grant Jeffery.

...and I doubt anyone who isn't knowledgeable in Biblical Prophecy or Modern Hebrew would even know who they are. :p

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I'd like to meet Shintaro Tsuji, creator & founder of Sanrio Group and Kokoro Ltd. I also want to meet Shihono Ryou & Airi Suzuki, as well as some other J-idols. I would love to meet a lot of manga authors too.

As for PC members:

Well the person who lives closest to me is Alakazam17. We're both in Ottawa. =] So that'd be fun.

Other people in my province I'd meet: Kenny C.002, RiNCaNdY, Usagii, kirarin-tan, Shirosaki

Etc.

When I was in Edmonton, Alberta, I met up with Frostweaver, which was really fun every time. Much more life with him then anyone I knew IRL.

Last edited:

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    Well,
    Myself,
    Satoshi Tajri,
    Ashley Tisdale,
    and....
    The guy who created Nintendo =)
    Shigeru Miyamoto ^.^;;

And it's, Satoshi Tajiri.

Anyways, I'd like to meet Hayley Williams (she's awesome ^.^), Gackt (so I could hug him to death), and Alex Evans (same reason as Gackt.)

And, if fictional characters count... L :D

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I'd so want to meet the Jonas Brothers! I love Joe Jonas! Kevin Jonas seems kinda gay and Nick is well, ICK! I HATE CURLY HAIR ON GUYS! Or I'd like to meet my dream guy. Even though I talk to him, I want to meet him in his world cuz he is like popular and stuff.

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    I'd love to meet Jessica Biel, Vida Guerra, Jessica Alba and Danielle Lloyd. <3

Back